Sludge dewatering equipment are used to eliminate the waste water present in sludge and solidify its contents. Dewatering of sludge is necessary for the proper disposal of sludge with minimum efforts and ion an effective manner. Sludge dewatering equipment operate over municipal sludge, industrial effluents, wastewater and other industrial waste. These equipment reduce the cost of operation and even solidify the sludge making it lesser in volume and weight. Globally growing awareness about sludge disposal and its benefits is expected to remain one of the key growth drivers during the period of study.
This report identifies the global dewatering equipment market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global dewatering equipment market.
Geographically Europe dominated global dewatering equipment market owing to higher applications of dewatering equipment into various industrial applications. Europe was followed by Asia-Pacific and North America as the second and third largest markets for dewatering equipment. Increasing industrial base in the Asian region and changing regulations for disposal and control in the region is expected to result into highest growth in the region as against other major regions covered in the report.
This report segments global dewatering equipment market on the basis of method, type, technology, applications and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of method this report on global dewatering equipment market is segmented as follows, covering all methods used in the dewatering equipment as follows: Wellpoints, Sump Pumping, Eductor Wells, Deepwells and Other Methods
- On the basis of type this report is categorised into Sludge Dewatering Equipment (Sludge Type), Other Dewatering Equipment (Plastic Dewatering, Paper Dewatering)
- This report on global dewatering equipment also covers in detail various technologies of dewatering equipment, some of the major technologies covered in the report are Centrifuges, Belt Filter Presses, Vacuum Filters, Drying Beds, Sludge Lagoons and Other Technologies
- This report on dewatering equipment also defines in detail various applications such as Municipal (Residential and Commercial), Industrial (Refineries, Mining, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical and Others)
- This report on dewatering equipment has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Veolia Water Technologies
- Aqseptence Group, Inc.
- Flo Trend Systems, Inc.
- Phoenix Process Equipment Co.
- Satyam Dewatering Systems