Mist eliminations is the process of removal of contaminated liquid droplets from vapour stream. Some of the major contaminants are machine coolant mist, oil mist, entrained mist and acid mists. Mist eliminator is a specially designed equipment designed to remove particulates as small as 3 microns and larger. Stringent environmental regulations and usefulness of the mist eliminator to comply with the environmental regulations is expected to drive the demand for the mist eliminators during the period of study.
This report identifies the Mist Eliminator market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Mist Eliminator market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated Mist Eliminator market owing to higher applications of mist eliminator into various industrial applications especially into power sector. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for mist eliminator. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness highest growth in the mist eliminator driven by developed and emerging countries such as Japan, China, India, Australia, and others.
This report segments Mist Eliminator market on the basis of type, material, end users, applications and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of type this report on Mist Eliminator market is segmented as follows, covering all types used in the mist eliminator as follows: Wire Mesh, Vane, Fibre Bed and Others
- On the basis of materials this report is categorised into Metal, Polypropylene, FRP and others
- This report on Mist Eliminator also covers in detail various end-users of mist eliminator, some of the major end-users covered in the report are Oil & Gas, Desalination, Power Generation, Chemicals and Others
- This report on mist eliminator also defines in detail various applications such as Distillation Tower, Evaporator, Knockout Drum, Scrubbers and Others
- This report on mist eliminator has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Veolia Water Technologies
- Aqseptence Group, Inc.
- Flo Trend Systems, Inc.
- Phoenix Process Equipment Co.
- Satyam Dewatering Systems
1. Mist Eliminator Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Mist Eliminator Market– Forces
4.1.1. Growing demand for power globally
4.1.2. Tightening emission regulations across the world
4.2.1. Uncertainties in oil & gas sector
4.3.1. Rapid industrialisation in Asian peninsula
4.4.1. Volatile up stream prices
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Mist Eliminator Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Mist Eliminator Market, By Type
6.1. Wire Mesh
6.3. Fibre Bed
7. Mist Eliminator Market, By Material
8. Mist Eliminator Market, By End User
8.1. Oil & Gas
8.3. Power Generation
9. Mist Eliminator Market, By Application
9.1. Distillation Tower
9.3. Knockout Drum
9.5.1. Steam Drum
9.5.2. Flare Stacks
9.5.3. Soil Vapor Extraction
9.5.4. Air Conditioning
10. Mist Eliminator Market, By Geography
10.1.7. Rest of Europe
10.2. Asia Pacific
10.2.4. South Korea
10.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.3. North America
10.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
10.4.1. Middle East
10.4.2. South America
11. Mist Eliminator – Market Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Sulzer Chemtech
12.2. FMC Technologies Inc.
12.3. Sullair, LLC
12.4. Munters AB
12.6. Kimre, Inc.
12.7. Air Quality Engineering, Inc.
12.8. MECS, Inc.
12.10. Hillard Corporation
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights