Wax is used in a wide range of applications and is an important constituent of variety of industrial products. It finds its applications in adhesives, polishes, candles, textiles, cosmetics, coatings, rubber compounding, lubricants, medical products, etc. and can be used over a broad range, from commodity type products to specialty products. Increasing demand for the wax in the industrial applications is expected to remain key growth driver during the period of study.
This report identifies the global industrial wax market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global industrial wax market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global industrial wax market owing to higher demand from industrial sectors in China, India, and Malaysia. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for industrial wax. Increasing demand from the growing industrial base in the Asian region is expected to remain key growth driver in the region making it the fastest growing market for the industrial wax globally during the period of study.
This report segments global industrial wax market on the basis of type, application and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of wax type this report on global industrial wax market is segmented as follows, covering all major material types used in the industrial wax as follows: Fossil Based (Mineral based, Petroleum based), Synthetic Based (Poly-Olefin Waxes/ Alpha-Olefin Wax, Fischer-Topsch Wax (GTL, CTL, BTL)), Bio-Based(Vegetable Waxes (Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax), Animal Waxes (Beeswax, Chinese Wax, Tallow, Lanolin))
- This report on global industrial wax also covers in detail various applications of industrial wax, some of the major applications covered in the report are Candles, Packaging, Coatings & Polishing, Hot Melt Adhesive, Tires & Rubber, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Food and Others
- This report on industrial wax has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Exxon Mobil Corporation,
- International Group, Inc.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
- Petroleo Brasileiro SA.
- Dow Corning Corporation
1. Industrial Wax Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Industrial Wax Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increasing demand from personal care industry
4.1.2. Increasing Acceptance of Synthetic Waxes
4.2.1. Availability of substitutes in the major applications
4.2.2. Shrinking Supply of Paraffin Wax
4.3.1. Growing Demand for Unconventional Waxes
4.4.1. Meet the demand for paraffin wax amid decreasing supply
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Industrial Wax Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Industrial Wax Market, By Type
6.1. Fossil Based
6.1.1. Mineral Wax
6.1.2. Petroleum Wax
6.2. Synthetic Based
6.2.1. Poly-Olefin Waxes/ Alpha-Olefin Wax
6.2.2. Fischer-Topsch Wax (GTL, CTL, BTL)
6.3.1. Vegetable Waxes (Candelilla Wax, Carnauba Wax)
6.3.2. Animal Waxes (Beeswax, Chinese Wax, Tallow, Lanolin)
7. Industrial Wax Market, By Application
7.3. Coatings & Polishing
7.4. Hot Melt Adhesive
7.5. Tires & Rubber
7.6. Cosmetics & Personal Care
8. Industrial Wax Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.1. Middle East
8.4.2. South America
9. Industrial Wax – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Exxon Mobil Corporation
10.2. Sasol Limited
10.3. International Group, Inc.
10.4. Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
10.5. Petroleo Brasileiro SA.
10.7. Du Pont
10.8. Dow Corning Corporation
10.9. Croda International
10.10. BASF SE
10.11. Akzo Nobel N.V.
10.12. Westech Wax,
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights