The global Roofing Adhesives Market is estimated to be valued at $4.5 billion in 2017 and is poised to exhibit a growth of 4.53% CAGR through 2023. The market is driven by the rising demand of roofing adhesives in residential and non-residential constructions. The technology and resins used in roofing adhesives are eco-friendly, flexible and cost-effective, which will lead to more demand in end-use industries.
What is Roofing Adhesives?
Roofing accounts for the largest volume of adhesives consumed by the construction industry. Roofing adhesives can be used in wide range of roofing applications from insulation to bonding tiles. These adhesives should provide high strength bonds, low temperature flexibility, prevention of bleeding, staining, discoloring, durable sealing and quick and easy application.
Roofing adhesives are majorly exposed to environmental and safety regulations concerning with emission of VOC and HCFC or CFC’s. As a result of this stringent emission regulations, waterborne adhesive is acquiring a larger market share.
Roofing adhesives must posses improved chemical and water resistance as roof is considered as a major part of any construction. The technology and resins used in roofing adhesives are eco-friendly, flexible, and cost-effective.
These adhesives offer a combination of adhesion, chemical resistance, and other physical properties that provide outstanding protection against severe corrosive environments.
What are the major applications of Roofing Adhesives ?
The various end users assessed include residential, non- residential and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Roofing Adhesives
- Construction industry is the major end-user for roofing adhesives. Growth of construction industry is directly related with the GDP growth of a nation. In current scenario, GDP and economical outlook of most of the nations are having a positive trend, this could drive the investments in construction sector hence can result in growth of roofing adhesives market. Moreover, housing plans and public investment initiatives taken by governments of developed and developing economies drive the demand for roofing adhesives in residential sector. Also events like EXPO and FIFA are attracting increased investment in commercial and infrastructure facilities.
- Reactive adhesive solutions are the majorly adopted adhesive solutions comparing with radiation curable or pressure sensitive adhesives in roofing applications. However these adhesives are exposed to increased environmental and safety regulations.
- Reactive adhesive solution has two components; isocyantes and polyol. Polyol is generally petroleum derived product, the new innovation involve production of this polyol from renewable bio-sources including soybean oil and castor oil which makes the product biodegradable and environmental friendly.
Who are the Major Players in Roofing Adhesives Market ?
The companies referred in the market research report include the Amcor Ltd.
Cascades Inc., Clearwater Paper Corporation, Colbert Packaging, DS Smith Plc., Europac, Georgia-Pacific Packaging, Howell Packaging and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.