1,4 Butanediol, also termed as Butane-1,4-diol or 1,4-Butylene glycol, is an organic chemical compound which is colourless and viscous chemical compound with a relatively high boiling point. It is derived from Butane and finds a wide-scale industrial application in production of fibres, plastics, solvents etc. among other applications in the chemical industry. Globally increasing demand from the THF applications is expected to remain one of the major growth driver for 1,4 Butanediol during the period of study.
This report identifies the
global 1,4 Butanediol market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global 1,4 Butanediol market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific the global 1,4 Butanediol market owing high production and consumption in the region as a result of demand from of large industrial base in the region. Asia-Pacificwas followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for 1,4 Butanediol. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by rapidly expanding industrial base in the major economies such as India, and China in the region, which are expected to remain growth engine of the regional demand.
This report segments global 1,4 Butanediol market on the basis of technology, applications and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of applications this report on global 1,4 Butanediol market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications in the 1,4 Butanediol as follows: THF, PBT, GBL, PU, and Others
- On the basis of technology used in manufacturing process, this report on 1,4 Butanediol market is segmented as follows: Reppe process, Davy process, Butadiene process, Propylene oxide process and others
- This report on 1,4 Butanediol has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Chongqing Jian Feng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
- Dairen Chemical Corporation
- Invista S.A.R.L
- Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM)
- Shanxi Sanwei Group Co. Ltd