Aerospace industry is amongst few industries with highest safety standards and requires frequent maintenance and repair activities since aircrafts are subjected to high climatic stress which causes wear & tear of metal surfaces, which results in frequent maintenance and repair. Aerospace coatings helps aircrafts high resistance against corrosion, solar heat & ultra violet rays, fog, and other adverse weather conditions. Along with high protection, it also reduces the weight of aircrafts and thus helps reduce CO2 emissions. Increasing aircraft orders from developing nations and growing air traffic globally is expected to remain one of the key growth drivers during the period of study.
This report identifies the aerospace coatings market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to aerospace coatings market.
Geographically North America dominated aerospace coatings market owing to its large aerospace industry and presence of world’s largest aircraft manufacturers in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for aerospace coatings. Asia-Pacific region is expected to remain the fastest growing region driven by expanding presence of global aircraft manufacturers in the region and expanding aircraft manufacturing activities by Chinese aircraft manufacturers in recent time.
This report segments aerospace coatings market on the basis of resin type, technology, user type, application, end use industry and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of resin type this report on aerospace coatings market is segmented as follows, covering all major sources used in the aerospace coatings as follows: Epoxy, Polyurethane, and Others
- This report on aerospace coatings also covers in detail various applications of aerospace coatings, some of the major applications covered in the report are exterior and interior
- This report on aerospace coatings also covers in detail various end use industries of aerospace coatings, some of the major end use industries covered in the report are Commercial Aviation, Military Aviation, and General Aviation
- This report on aerospace coatings also covers in detail various end user types of aerospace coatings, some of the major end user types Original Equipment Manufacturer and Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul
- This report on aerospace coatings also covers in detail various technologies of aerospace coatings, some of the major technologies covered in this report are Solvent Based Coatings, Water Based Coatings, Powder Coating, Others
- This report on aerospace coatings has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Akzonobel N.V.
- BASF SE.
- Henkel Ag & Company
- Hentzen Coatings, Inc.
- Hohman Plating & Manufacturing Llc