Liquid packaging materials are food safe and suitable for liquid products such as cream concentrates or fruit pulp or any other liquid form. These products are designed with a distinctive folding technique which certifies that packaging is undeniably leak-proof and uses a recyclable coating system (RCS), which offers the highest barrier performance. Some of the noteworthy liquid packaging mediums are sachet packaging and flexible pouches. Sachets are sealed on four sides and offers vital and appropriate packaging for pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals industries. On the other hand flexible pouches allows flexible fillings through voids in films that is sealed afterwards. It preserves freshness and liquids safely and reduces storage. PE plastic (Polythylene) pouches and PP plastic (Polypropylene) bottles are also convenient forms of liquid packaging. Technological advancement and increasing demand for the packaged food materials are forecasted to remain key growth driver and build applications scope for liquid packaging materials during the period of study.
This report identifies the liquid packaging market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for the year 2022. It also highlights via acute analysis the potential growth opportunities and market outlook in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, market scopes and insights, growth indicators, market trends, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, outlook for applications, market shares and other key aspects with respect to liquid packaging market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated liquid packaging market driven by higher usage of liquid packaging materials in major economies such as China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. Demand and scope for liquid packaging materials in these nations are also expanding at significant rate driven by the changing life style of its residents making Asia-Pacific fastest growing market in terms of size and share for liquid packaging materials during the period of study. Asia-Pacific was followed by Europe and North America as the second and third largest markets for liquid packaging.
This report segments liquid packaging market on the basis of technique, resin, packaging type, end user industry and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of technique, this report on liquid packaging market is segmented, covering all major techniques used in the liquid packaging as follows: Aseptic liquid packaging, Blow molding and Form fill seal technology.
- On the basis of resins, this report is categorized into Polyethylene, Polypropylene (Polypropylene), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), and Others.
- This repot on liquid packaging also covers in detail various packaging types of liquid packaging. Some of the major types covered in the report are flexible liquid packaging, rigid liquid packaging (paperboards, cartons), plastics & PET bottles, glass and cans.
- This repot on liquid packaging also covers in detail various end user industries of liquid packaging. Some of the major end user industrial application trends covered in the report are food & beverages, medical & pharmaceutical, Beauty & personal care, household care, industrial and others. Flexible PE plastic pouches are globally used for milk packets and PP plastic bottles or paperboards for healthy drinks and fruit juices.
- This report on liquid packaging has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region and residing opportunity in it such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- The DOW Chemical Company
- International Paper
- Tetra Pak International S.A.
- Smurfit Kappa
- Weyerhaeuser Company