The global Coated Fabrics Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future. Enormous applications of coated fabrics in different industries is fueling the survival of this market. The market also has been effected by its applications in concrete models such as protective clothing, canopying.
What is a coated fabric?
A coated fabric is a textile material that has been impregnated with various substances to make them long lasting water or any liquid resistant. Generally the coating substances comprise oil, rubber, resins, medlamines, plastics, pyrosylin and acrylic films. All these coatings have large number of fillers within them.
What are the applications of Coated Fabrics?
As the demand for coated fabrics continue to increase, so does their practical applications in various sectors. They have been employed in various application ranging from tent structures to industrial tarpaulins.
Coated fabrics are also used in protective clothing of police and firemen. These fabrics have been utilized as major structural components for canopies of large spans in places such as sports stadia, ice rinks, pools, leisure points and so on.
Market Research and Market Trends of Coated Fabrics Market
- Coating is not a contemporary concept, it has been in used in various industries from centuries. This has been used more for imparting functional value to the fabric than its counterpart decoration.
- According to the internal analysis, the Coated Fabrics Market has evolved rapidly over the past decade through an enormous innovation in technology. Coated fabrics have been proved successful across the globe offering number of advantages to industries such as construction, automotive, electronics and geo textiles. This market is expected to improve its applications in various industries in the coming years.
Who are the Major Players Coated Fabrics Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include SRF, Saint-Gobain, Coated Fabrics Company, Freedonia Group, Lucky International Group, Convestro, Trelleborg and there are also other players who contribute to the growth of coated fabrics market.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.