1. Polysilicon Market overview
2. Executive summary
3. Polysilicon Market landscape
3.1. Market share analysis
3.2. Comparative analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End user profiling
3.2.3. Patent Analysis
3.2.4. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Polysilicon Market forces
4.1. Market drivers
4.2. Market constraints
4.3. Market challenges
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Polysilicon Market Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Pricing analysis
5.3. Opportunities analysis
5.4. Product life cycle
5.5. Suppliers and distributors
6. Polysilicon Market – Technology
6.1. Fluidized Bed Reactor Technology
6.2. Crystallization Technology
6.3. Siemens Technology
6.4. Cutting Edge Technology
6.4.1. Wafer Technology
6.4.2. Ingot Furnace Technology
6.4.3. Diamond Wire Slicing Technology
6.5. Advanced Solar Farm System
6.6. Extrinsic Gettering Technology
6.7. Polishing Technology
7. Polysilicon Market – Process
8. Polysilicon Market – Techniques
8.1. Solar Grade Polysilicon
8.2. Electronic Grade Polysilicon
8.2.1. Czochralski Polysilicon
8.2.2. Float Zone Polysilicon
8.3. Bridgman-Stockbarger Technique
9. Polysilicon Market – Products
9.3. Cut Rod
9.4. Liquid Chlorosilane
9.5. ISO Container
10. Polysilicon Market – Application
10.1. Manufacturing Process
10.1.1. Sizing and Packaging
10.2.1. Cellular Phones
10.2.3. Mp3 Players
10.2.4. Car Electronics
10.3.1. Solar PV
10.4.1. Chemical Vapor Decomposition
11. Polysilicon Market – Functional Area
11.1. Solar PV
11.1.1. Monocrystalline Solar Panel
11.1.2. Multicrystalline Solar Panel
11.2.4. Supply Chain
12. Polysilicon Market - By Geography
12.1. North America
12.1.4. Rest of North America
12.2. South America
12.2.7. Costa Rica
12.2.8. Rest of South America
12.3.9. Rest of Europe
12.4.3. South Korea
12.4.7. Hong Kong
12.4.8. Rest of APAC
12.5. Middle East & Africa
12.5.2. Saudi Arabia
12.5.3. South Africa
12.5.5. Rest of Middle East & Africa
13. Polysilicon Market - Market Entropy
13.1. New product launches
13.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
14. Company profiles
14.1. Wacker Chemie AG
14.2. OCI Company Ltd.
14.3. Hemlock Semiconductor Group
14.4. REC Silicon ASA
14.5. TBEA Co., Ltd.
14.6. Poly Energy Holding Ltd.
14.7. Qatar Solar Technologies
14.8. Osaka Titanium Technologies Co. Ltd.
14.9. Hankook Silicon Co. Ltd.
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
15.3. Research Methodology
15.5. Compilation of Experts
Polysilicon is widely used in electronics, solar energy applications and various tools. Due to its semiconductor-like material properties, every industry is using this material for their electronic products. Polysilicon is also used for manufacturing tools and utensils such as chips, chunks, cut rods, drums and so on.
What is Polysilicon Market?
Polysilicon is a high purity silicon which is produced in the form of polycrystalline. It is used as a raw material by solar PV and electronics industry.
Market Research and Market Trends of Polysilicon Market:
- Uses of polysilicon material in solar cells and panels, and the growth of crystal technologies is lowering the cost as well as increasing the growth of the important source of renewable energy.
- Uses of silicon carbide is validating the growth of a new generation of low cost and powerful inverters for power electronic industry.
- Using of sapphire in process is delivering high quality material for a new generation of power lasers and optical solutions.
Who are the Major Players in Polysilicon Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Wacker Chemie AG, OCI Company Ltd., Hemlock Semiconductor Group, REC Silicon ASA, TBEA Co., Ltd., Poly Energy Holding Ltd., Qatar Solar Technologies, Osaka Titanium Technologies Co. Ltd., Hankook Silicon Co. Ltd and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.