Fiberglass reinforced plastic, is use to construct mainly chemical storage tanks, various type of piping systems, apparatus and other industrial process equipment. The conventional properties of FRP material is not beatable compare to other material, is the reason we prefer it to use for chemical and other industrial process. This is highly corrosive resistance. There are many applications of fiberglass reinforced plastic such as chemical storage tanks, underground fuel storage tanks, and pump station sump and so on. There are various technology which we employ to FRP tank to make it positively and efficiently work.
The market of FRP tanks is segmented in more briefly such as the resin type of FRP tank, Fiber Type, technology, Process Equipment/Applications and by the End-users.
What is FRP Tank?
It is a modern composite material to produce the chemical plant equipment like tank and vessels. The storage tank & vessels are manufactured by contact moulding method. FRP provides highest corrosive property to the products produce by moulding. This type of tanks has many other advantage such as light weight, high physical strength, easy maintenance and less down time with good insulating qualities.
What are the applications of FRP Tank?
Application of FRP tank in is becoming crucial, we use it for water & waste water, chemicals and other oil and gas application because of the light weight and superior properties of composite material. FRP composites gives low maintenance and long product life. Many industry verticals is using fiber-glass-reinforced plastics (FRP) such as Metals and mining, Power generation, Manufacturing and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of FRP Tank Market:
- FRP tanks, due to light in weight and long life performance we can use as water storage for domestic purpose. Not only as a water tank, by the flexibility in FRP material, it also provided various type of piping, joining products with less cost compare to other material. FRP composites is ecofriendly it has recycling advantage also.
- A new composite material advantage, bridge products require regular maintenance and replacement of components if it is made of general products. When it comes to FRP composites, FRP provides new line of standard FRP trail bridges with zero maintenance and long lasting.
- FRP composite are widely replacing the old age iron, steel or other metal formed tanks and taking the properties to another level such as low cost, long life and no corrosion. Most of the refinery are also changing its metal pipes with FRP composite pipe due to the mechanical strength found in FRP.
Who are the Major Players of FRP Tank Market?
The major players in this market are Luxfer Holdings, ZCL Composites, Inc, Denali Incorporated and 7 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.