The rising demand for light weight automotive in order to improve fuel efficiency and to reduce the emission of carbon dioxide has led to the growth of the market. Asia-Pacific regions have the highest market share due to its increased and continuous production of automobiles.
What is a Carbon thermoplastic?
Thermoplastic are semi-finished material that are ideally used to produce composite materials in processes within short time. The carbon fiber is combined with one or two polymers or resins to form a unique product which will be used in the production of strong and light weighted parts especially in automotive sectors. These thermoplastic materials are applied for designing the exterior and interior parts of the car
What are the advantages of Carbon thermoplastic?
The carbon fiber reinforced polymer will help in producing material that are light weighted and as a result these materials are extensively been used in aerospace and automobile industry. The carbon thermoplastic will help in increasing the resistant to deformation and crack propagation. The carbon thermoplastic material will help increasing the load capacity which help in increase the fuel efficiency. It also helps in dampen vibrations and sound in automotive.
Market Research and Market Trends of Carbon Thermoplastic in Automotive Market:
- SGL Group is a German based European Company. The company will be leading a consortium of eight UK companies for an 18 month Research and Development project. The project is titled as “Thermoplastic Overmoulding of Structural Composites for Automotive Applications” (TOSCAA). The project expenditure is estimated to be around £ 2.8 million. The funding is supported by Innovate UK, the UK’s innovative agency. The agency has funded £ 2.1 million and SGL has invested £ 0.6 million for the project. The main aim of the project is developing the technology of thermoplastic components for automotive.
- Volvo is a Swedish based company which manufactures luxury cars. The company will be using carbon fiber- reinforced polymer for its new product Polestar 1. The carbon fiber-reinforced polymer will be used extensively in car structures which includes hood, trunk lid, side panels, doors and the entire roof structure. The Polestar Production Center is currently under construction and the company will being its full scale production in mid of 2019.
Who are the Major Players in Mobile Surveillance Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Kriya Materials, Premier Composite Technologies, Graphene Composites and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.