The wide application of Glass Bonding Adhesive and its adhesion property will drive the growth of adhesive in near future. The glass bonding adhesive will capture the automotive industry as automotive manufacturers are looking for alternative to replace the fasteners. The automotive fasteners does not provide contraction and expansion of material under thermal expansion which results in damaging and bulging of material. The glass bonding adhesive possesses the similar strength that of fasteners which can be used in sealing the glass shields and other automotive parts as it provides the thermal expansion to the material without harming the component.
What are Glass Bonding Adhesive?
Glass bonding adhesive has become a state of the art technology in the glass processing industry. The cutting edge adhesive formulation has increased the demand of glass bonding adhesive from glass industry as well as individual glazier shops. The adhesives has been developed top meet and exceed engineering applications as it provides performance needs, product durability and aesthetics. Glass Bonding adhesives can be formulated with different range of viscosities according to their adhesion and usage purpose. UV Curable Glass Glue, Epoxy Glue, Cyanoacrylate Glass Glue, MS Polymer Glass Glue and others are some of the adhesives developed for adhesion of two different glass, glass and metals and composites.
What are the applications of Glass Bonding Adhesive?
Glass bonding Adhesive system are easy to apply and features high strength bonds. The low shrinkage, superior impact, vibration resistance and stress absorption makes its wide industrial applications. Glass furniture, display cases, beveled glass, hinges, railings and others are some of the applications of Glass Bonding Adhesive.
Market Research and Market Trends of Glass Bonding Adhesive:
- Engineering experts are focusing on the alternative materials for fastening of glass and other industrial components which possesses the strength similar to fasteners. Glass Bonding Adhesive has been the promising adhesive for adhesion of two different material components.
- One of the current trend in Glass Bonding Adhesive is its usage in small electronics which require bonding into wearable devices. The wearable devices are fuelling the demand for reliability and the ability to withstand the harsh sterilization environments. This is leading the demand for new method of curing adhesives. Companies are dealing with electronic applications which need bonding of two dissimilar material. The materials can consist two different thermal stability and sterilization. The adhesives provide them a concrete adhesion for bonding and can with stand the thermal stability due to their intrinsic chemical property. LED Cured material in electronics is a suitable example for adhesives as it is one part material which adds no heat to distort the substrates being bonded as It can be cured through UV light curing process.
- The usage of glass bonding adhesive in the automobile industry to bond the wind shield, headlight, internal material of different composites and glass material with different metals are some of the other trends of glass bonding adhesive. The usage of adhesive in automotive will abolish the usage of fasteners and can decrease the weight of the vehicle to some extent.
Who are the Major Players in Glass Bonding Adhesive Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Bohle Ltd, Master Bond Incorporation partnership Organization and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.