The countries in the Asia-Pacific Region account for a major share in the overall textile dyes market and the major factors driving the growth in this region is the high demand of textiles and fabrics in the countries of the Asia-Pacific region like China, India, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Japan etc. Major drivers of the disperse dyes include its use in multiple types of fibers like synthetic hydrophobic fibers, polyester and acetate fibers. The cotton fiber segment is the largest fiber type segment of the textile dye market. It is expected that Viscose would be the fastest growing fiber type segment. The demand for Viscose textile is driven due to its easy dying properties and low cost of manufacturing.
What are Dyes and Pigments?
A dye is a type of substance which is used to relay color to textiles, paper, leather, rubber, beverages and other materials such that the coloring is not altered by washing, heat, light, or other factors to which the material is likely to be exhibited. Dyes are different from pigments because pigments are minute particles dispersed in a liquid like paint or ink or are blended with other materials. Most dyes are organic compounds whereas pigments may be organic or inorganic compounds.
Market Research and Market Trends of Dyes and Pigments:
- Dyes and pigment manufacturing companies are moving their production facilities to low cost regions in order to save manufacturing costs. Such companies are shifting their facilities to low cost regions in order to tackle rigid regulations in places such as Europe and North America. Dyes and Pigment manufacturing companies usually turn towards countries like China and Asia and other countries in the Asia Pacific region due to cheap labor.
- Pigments have a low range of disparity so companies can easily duplicate products and disparity between brands can be quite taxing. To tackle such problems dye and pigment manufacturers are offering a non-segregated solution like consultations for color selection, technical advice for selecting machines, operational support, customization of color solutions and extended warranties. This helps the buyers to minimize the cost and difficulty associated with the buying of products and dyes. The company BSAF is offering beyond its basic product other things like Technical guidance, operational support and customization of dyes and pigments.
- Changes in Lifestyle and customer demand are pushing the demand for high graded dyes and pigments. These products have higher durability, resistance to heat, UV, radiation and chemicals. They also exhibit additional properties like luminescence, fluorescence, and thermochromism.
- Due to environmental concerns customers are demanding organic products which are free from hazardous chemicals and oils and pigments. Due to government guidelines manufacturers are producing products which comply with environmental and health guidelines.
Who are the Major Players in Dyes and Pigments Market?
The major players in the Dye and pigments market are Orient Corporation of America, Greenville Colorants LLC, Neelikon Food Dyes and Chemicals (Europe) Ltd., Avocet Dye and Chemicals Co Ltd, Keystone (Europe) Ltd, and other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.