The global Naphthalene Derivatives Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future. Having its applications in industries such as construction, agrochemicals, pharmaceutical, it is one of the rapidly growing markets spreading its applications widely in their manufacturing operations.
What are Naphthalene Derivatives?
Naphthalene derivatives are compounds that are derived from naphthalene an organic compound, a white translucent volatile solid with a penetrating odor. These derivatives are aromatic hydrocarbons used in mothballs and in manufacturing dyes, explosives, pesticides, insecticides, pharmaceutical and so on.
What are the applications of Naphthalene Derivatives?
Naphthalene and its derivatives have its applications in agrochemicals, construction, pharmaceuticals and so on. They are also used to make artificial resins such as glyptal and in manufacturing insecticides, abrasives, fuels, paint additives, adhesives.
Market Research and Market Trends of Composites in Oil & Gas Industry Market
- Naphthalene derivatives have huge range of applications in various industries such as Construction, Agrochemicals, Textile, Oil& Gas, Paints & Coatings, Pulp & Paper, Pharmaceutical and so on. Speedy growth of these industries drive the naphthalene derivatives market.
Therefore, the market for naphthalene derivatives will grow creating huge range of opportunities. The increasing efforts R & D activities also play an important role in expanding this market in different sectors for their operations.
Who are the Major Players Composites in Oil & Gas Industry Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report Koppers (US), BASF (Germany), Rütgers (Belgium), Evonik (Germany), Cromogenia Units (Spain), King Industries, Inc. (US), Carbon Tech Group (Iran), JFE Chemical Corporation (Japan), Clariant (Switzerland), and Huntsman Corporation (US) and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.