Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) is a highly versatile closed-cell bead foam. EPP is widely utilized in various industries such as automotive, aviation, Chemical, Packing, HVAC, manufacturers etc. Because of its performance benefits for energy management, lightweight, enhanced functionality, durability and recyclability and the demand for the importance of maintaining energy efficiency and reducing fuel wastage in domestic heating systems are impacting for the growth of EPP market in upcoming years.
What is Expanded Polypropylene Foam (EPP) Market?
Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) is a highly versatile closed-cell bead foam that has excellent energy absorption and high strength properties. It widely used because of their lower cost per volume unit, low thermal conductivity, high specific strength, excellent heat and sound insulation performance, great energy absorption property. It also offers high resistance to chemicals and moisture. It is durable, lightweight, and recyclable. The application of EPP in the field of sporting equipment, automotive, Aviation, packing industries, Healthcare etc.
What are the major applications Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market?
EPP are used extensively in the HVAC industry for its thermal properties, housing heat exchangers, pumps and motors for heat recovery units, air filtration systems and boilers
EPP is widely utilized by automotive manufacturers because of its performance benefits for energy management, lightweight, enhanced functionality, durability and recyclability
The major end-users for Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market include the Automotive, Aviation, healthcare, Sports & leisure, Packing industries, digital & technical etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market
- The Woodbridge and INOC Corporation form a new joint venture to bring new and innovative products to the market through sustainable technology that brings the value to the technical foam marketplace.
- The new trend in EPP foam products has increase the demand for insulated shipping boxes to maintain the nutritious pet food fresh for longer periods of time or while in transit. As these insulated shipping boxes offer thermal protection which helps to maintain temperature sensitive products at a constant temperature longer than other packaging material. Additionally, EPP & EPS insulated boxes are used to maintain food frozen or chilled for a couple of days.
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) widely used in HVAC industry as it benefits the industry with a strong and durable enclosure, greater heating system efficiency that reduced the heat loss and protection from internal components and hot surfaces.
Who are the Major Players in Expanded Polypropylene Foam Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes DS Smith, Woodbridge Group, FXI, Armacell, Vulcum corporation technologies, Premier Foam, KB Foam, BASF and other
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.