Antistatic agent are generally categorized into two categories such as internal and external antistat. These compounds are used for treatment of materials in order to reduce the static force. It forms the layer on substrate surface to reduce the static force which in terms helps the elimination of unwanted particles from settling down on the surface. Thus providing the patch free and dust free surface. This market is tend to grow as antistatic layer provides conductive path for static dissipation which make it preferable for wide area of applications.
What are Antistatic Agent?
Antistatic agent is referred as chemical reagent capable of preventing static electricity by increasing the dielectric surface and volume conductivity. The antistatic agent is categorized into two components such as internal and external Antistat. The antistatic agent make the material slightly conductive by being conductive itself or by absorbing the moisture from the atmosphere. They can be applied directly to the surface through external spraying or can be incorporated with the other ingredients during the compounding stage.
What are the applications of Antistatic Agent?
The antistatic agent having surface activity can be divided into ionic groups which can be employed in different applications for preventing static electricity. Automotive parts, injection molding, PVC, PET products, polystyrene and others are some of the applications for antistatic agents.
Market Research and Market Trends of Antistatic Agent:
- One of the current trend is antistatic agents are getting used as an additives to polymers, so that it can be minimize the buildup of static electric charges in plastic materials. Antistatic agent in mono coat are helping out to improve the quality and molding efficiency in rotational molding operations which is beneficial for manufacturing industries.
Who are the Major Players in Antistatic Agent Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Mitsubishi Chemical Holding Group, Polyplast partnership Organization and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.