The global Polyolefins Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future. Having its applications in industries such as packaging industry, medical industry, it is one of the rapidly growing markets spreading its applications widely in their packing the products. The market is also expected to grow enormously due increasing demand for packaged food and beverages.
What are polyolefins?
Polyolefins are collection of plastics that comprise polyethylene, low-density polyethylene, linear low-density polyethylene, high-density polyethylene and polypropylene. Polyolefins are made of material that contain carbon, coal, oil and natural gas owing to their waxy or oily like characteristic. In all polyolefins, polyethylene which is made up of many ethylene molecules is the compound that is commonly found.
What are the applications of polyolefins?
Polyolefins have wide range of industrial and medical applications due to their various forms and properties making them advantageous in manufacturing sector. They are widely used in paper coatings, baking cartons, release film and release paper, high-frequency films and permeable packaging in super markets.
They are also extensively used in manufacturing food packaging materials due to their characteristic of being inert towards any chemical reaction. The packaging materials include crates and boxes, containers, wrappers carrier bags, plastic drums and so on. Thus, they are highly recommended for packing the food.
Market Research and Market Trends of Polyolefins Market
- Polyolefins have wide range of industrial, medical applications. Changing consumer needs, retail industry advancements, technology and automation have impacted the growth of polyolefins market since its inception in 1930’s.
- Increasing demand for packaged food is the major factor that is fueling this market. The market is also expected to penetrate rapidly with the increasing automation, consumer needs and retail industry expansion.
Who are the Major Players Polyolefins Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include Arkema, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Co.,Formosa Plastics Corporation,Sinopec Corporation,LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.,ExxonMobil Corporation,China National Petroleum Corporation,SABIC, BRASKEM S.A and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.