The global Liquid Roofing market is projected to rise with a CAGR of 6.74% during 2018-2023. The liquid roofing market is being driven by the increasing construction taking place to accommodate growing populations especially in the Asian region. The liquid roofing market is also affected by changing consumer preferences for nuclear families and lifestyles.
What is Liquid Roofing?
Liquid Roofing is the process of applying coatings to the roof to prolong its lifetime, lower the temperature (also lowering energy requirement and pollution) and making the surface easier to clean and maintain. The process has been refined over many years and various materials have been used to coat the roof and new types of equipment have been used in application.
What are the applications of Liquid Roofing?
Liquid roofing can be applied to any type of roof including dome, pitched and flat. The coatings are manufactured using different types of materials (such as Acrylic, Bituminous, Silicone, Asphalt, Polyurethane, Hybrids) and subsequently used in industries such as Commercial Buildings, Residential Buildings, Public Infrastructure, Healthcare Institutions, Industrial Warehouses, Educational Institutions and others.
Market Research and Market Trends:
- The increasing construction of buildings whether they are residential, commercial, institutional or others, has led the demand for liquid roofing throughout the last few decades. Growing population in Asia will contribute the increasing demand for the product. Most liquid roofing companies operate in Europe and North America and may begin expanding to the regions in demand.
- Reflective coatings are known for providing a more attractive finish and may be more sustainable than previous forms of coatings. Bitumen coatings in particular, may grow in popularity as they are known for their superior waterproof properties.
- Several changes in lifestyle such as nuclear families and preferences are going to also influence construction, and in turn influence the demand for liquid roofing.
Who are the key players in the Liquid Roofing market?
The key players in the Liquid Roofing market are Langley Waterproofing Systems, Accella Polyurethane Systems, Acrymax Technologies, Inc., Icopal, Kemper Systems, Alumasc Exterior Building Products Ltd, BASF, Dow Chemical, AkzoNobel N.V., Saint-Gobain, 3M and various other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.