The global packaged water treatment system market is expected to grow at CAGR of 11% from 2018-2023. The driving force of this market is increased need of fresh water due to rapid growth in population and industries. Municipal waste water treatment may witness significant growth due to urbanization, the demand of fresh water is increased in cities and towns.
What is Packaged water treatment system?
The packaged water treatment system is a facility where water undergoes through different processes to make it desirable for the designated user. There are plenty of varieties in packaged water treatment systems available in market such as membrane bioreactor, Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor, Reverse Osmosis and extended aeration. Packaged systems can treat the water from 200 to 6, 00,000 gallons per day and is useful for small to medium sites.
What are the major applications for Packaged water treatment system?
Package water treatment system provides alternative to conventional treatment method in small towns and villages, remote mining area, construction sites, educational sites, etc. These systems are assembled in a factory and translocated to desired site. Packaged systems are gaining attention because of its readiness to operate, compact size, cost reduction and hassle free operation. It is widely used to treatment of industrial wastewater, municipal wastewater and drinking water.
Market Research and Market Trends of Packaged water treatment system:
- Package water system treatment is trending in pharmaceuticals sites because of reduction in overall cost. In July, 2018 Veolia launched IonPRO LX, a packaged water treatment system, which requires minimal operator involvement and is very reliable. It is compact in size and made up of stainless steel to improve its life. Pharmaceutical and general manufactures may show more interest towards this product because it is fully compliant with FDA and MHRA regulations.
- A US based company Westech Engineering gained popularity among small communities, small-medium industries, recreational sites and resorts because of its package water treatment plant Water Boy. Water boy have smaller footprint, better effluent and high performance filter bed.
Who are the Major Players in Packaged water treatment system market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Veolia Water Technologies, Westech Engineering Inc., Napier-Reid Ltd. and Smith & Loveless Inc. and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.