The global Sic Fibers Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future with its increasing number of applications in industries such as aerospace & defense, power generation, nuclear power plants, chemical industries.
What are Sic fibers?
The term Sic refers to Silicon Carbide which is also known as carborundum is used in making fibers. Sic fibers are type of Non-oxide ceramic fibers that are fine, flexible continuous fibers extensively used in different woven fabrics. They are light, strong and offer oxidation resistance in high temperature.
What are the applications of Sic Carbides?
Sic fibers are widely used in areas such as spacecraft, burner, aircraft engines, turbine for power generation, fuel cladding and channel boxes of nuclear applications. Owing its ability to withstand 1200°c temperature, Sic fibers are also highly used in metal, ceramic and polymer matrix composites.
Chemical industries also use Sic fibers in operations such as heat exchange, reforming, reactors and filters. They are also widely used in combustion and turbine section components of aero-propulsion and land-based gas turbine engines.
Market Research and Market Trends of Sic Fibers Market
- The global market for Sic Fibers is expected to foresee a lucrative growth irrespective of the concern it being expensive. Technological advancements in industries such as aerospace, defense, nuclear industry is the main factor that is fueling the growth of this market.
- The market is also expected to take advantage of features of Sic fibers features such as oxidation and corrosion resistance, low density, high strength. These features of Sic fibers will help create opportunities for its market to spread its application across various manufacturing and energy generation industries.
Who are the Major Players Sic Fibers Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include Saint-Gobain Ceramics, UBE Industries, Calix Ceramic Solutions, Washington Mills Electro Minerals, NGS Advanced Fibers, COI Ceramics, Reade Advanced Materials, Panadyne , Nippon Carbon Co.Ltd, SGL Group-The Carbon Company, Volzhsky Abrasive Works, Specialty Materials,ACF and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.