Cold Storage Construction is one of the fastest growing market for food storage industry. This construction involves 4 systems like civil construction, Thermal Insulation, Refrigeration System and Electrical system. In every stage many factors include like insulation of panels, refrigeration, controlling temperature and so on. For this, the market is using computer technology like 3D modeling, Virtual imaging, Laser scanning. These are kept in the construction itself to monitor the products. APAC countries are the largest markets for cold storage units.
What is Cold Storage Construction?
Cold storage construction is the building the warehouse that involves all necessary functional requirements like Temperature, Humidity and so on to store food products. Depending upon the requirement, many types of cold storages are present. They are bulk cold stores, Multi-purpose Cold stores, Small cold stores, Frozen Cold Stores and so on. The insulation materials are key factors to maintain temperatures of cold storage. The insulation materials are Thermocol, Polystyrene, cork and PUF panels.
What are the applications of Cold Storage Construction?
The cold storage construction is used for storing food products like Dairy, Fish, Meat, and so. These are applied to delivering purpose of different materials which should be preserved under Refrigerator. The end users of Cold Storage are Humans, animals and Birds.
Market Research and Market Trends of Cold Storage Construction:
- The market research shows usage of insulating PUF panels as stainless steel material increases the shelf life of the storage unit. Also implementing computer technology for temperature sensing and monitoring system became a trend in the market.
- Randall Manufacturing Company located at Elmhurst, Illinois introduced “Green Insulwall” which has fire resistant properties and meets American society for testing and materials (ASTM) standards.
Who are the Major Players in Cold Storage Construction Market?
The companies involved in the project of Cold Storage construction are Am kings, Preferred Freezer Service, Swire Cold Storage Ltd, Ameri cold logistics, AB &R, EPAC and 10 more Companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.