There is huge demand in the applications of structural adhesive like construction, automotive, rail, aerospace and so on. Structural adhesive can replace the welding in automotive. There is a need to increase the use of adhesive in automotive to decrease the weight and increase the fuel efficiency.
What is Structural adhesive?
Structural adhesives is a high power adhesives that are commonly used in steel applications and engineering applications. The structural adhesive designed to fill nail holes, laminate boards and bond seams. Structural adhesive is 100 percent reactive and holds a very tough and resilient acrylic makeup. In structural adhesive a bonding agent used to prepare bonded joints which are able to sustain very high load. Common examples of structural adhesives include epoxies, cyanoacrylates, and certain urethanes and acrylic adhesives.
Market Research and Market Trends of Structural adhesive market.
- Structural adhesives are going to fly, aerospace department adopted structural adhesive.
- According to many reports structural adhesive started replacing the role of welds and rivets.
- Many manufactures are looking forward for structural adhesive as it has superior durability.
Who are the Major Players in structural adhesive Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Henkel, plexus, royal adhesive and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.