The global Adhesion Promoter Market is projected to spread at a substantial pace in the near future due to increasing demand from industries such as plastics and composites, automotive, construction. Increasing demand for adhesion promoters from plastics and composites industry is the major factor that is fueling the growth of this market.
What are adhesion promoters?
Adhesions promoters which are also known as coupling agents are bi-functional material that strengthen the adhesive bond between coatings and substrates. These are generally applied to low density films. The effectiveness of adhesion promoters also depends on both the substrate and adhesive that are being used.
What are the applications of adhesion promoters?
The adhesion play an important role in automotive, construction and plastic industry. They are extensively used for different applications such as painting, coating, tire labeling in automotive industry. They are also used for driver assistance systems, sensors, windows, windscreens in automotive industry. Moreover, the performance of optical performance can be improved with high precision film coatings that contain adhesion promoters. They also play an important role in enhancing the driving experience during nights in the form night vision filters.
Market Research and Market Trends of Adhesion Promoter Market
- The global adhesion promoters market is continuously striving to increase its applications across different industries since its inception. The market is also making advancements in manufacturing new and better adhesion promoters that fulfills the requirements of customers.
- The market is also expected to produce more eco-friendly adhesion promoters to address the environmental concerns of regulatory authorities and meet the set standards.
Who are the Major Players Adhesion Promoter Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report include BASF S.E., The Sherwin-Williams Company, PPG Industries Inc., Boero Yacht Coatings, Chugoku Marine Paints Ltd, Nippon Paint Marine Coatings Co.Ltd, Kop-Coat Marine Group, Jotun Hempel A/S, Akzo Nobel N.V. and other players are profiled in this report.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.