The expanding utilization of two part adhesives to replace conventional binding and adhering methods like mechanical screw, clasp and welds the automotive, marine, construction and aerospace industries should help to grow two part adhesives market size. The key players in Two part adhesives include H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Company, BASF SE, 3M Company, Huntsman Corporation, DOW Chemical Company and many others.
What is Two Part Adhesive Market?
Two part adhesives are otherwise called reactive glues or structural adhesives. They are described by the way that they fix not on account of a substance, for example, a dissolvable or water vanishes, but because of a chemical reaction.
Market Research and Market Trends of Two Part Adhesive Market
- Two part adhesives market growing rapidly due to its properties such as fast curing, easy to process with its creamy consistency, perfect shine after mechanical polishing, high chemical resistance, excellent resistance against wearing, high bonding power even in high temperatures.
- The stringent regulatory frameworks in the United States and Europe, including VOC levels, emission control and improved fuel efficiency, should add to growth in the two part adhesives market.
- Two part adhesives market growing in construction sector as two part adhesives replacing conventional binding and adhering methods like mechanical screw, clasp and welds
Who are the Major Players in Two Part Adhesive Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are H.B. Fuller Company, Henkel AG & Company, BASF, and 10 other companies..
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates an in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with the purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end-use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights into your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more. Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes. Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.