1. Plant Asset Management (PAM) Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Plant Asset Management (PAM) Market– Forces
4.1.1. Rapidly growing usage and applications of real time information and data analysis
4.1.2. Growing adoption of cloud based PAM systems
4.2.1. High capital requirement
4.2.2. Complexity in installation and maintenance
4.3.1. Growing demand for industry specific PAM
4.4.1. Availability of substitutes
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Plant Asset Management (PAM) Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Plant Asset Management (PAM) Market, By Offering
7. Plant Asset Management (PAM) Market, By Deployment
7.1. Cloud based
7.2. Offline Deployment
8. Plant Asset Management (PAM) Market, By Asset Type
8.1. Production Asset
8.2. Automation Asset
9. Plant Asset Management (PAM) Market, By End Use Industry
9.1. Process Industry
9.1.2. Energy & Power
9.1.3. Food & Beverages
9.1.4. Metal & Mining
9.1.5. Oil & Gas
9.1.6. Pharmaceutical and Biotech
9.1.7. Pulp and Paper
9.1.8. Water & Wastewater
9.2. Descrete Industry
9.2.1. Aerospace & Defence
9.2.3. Semiconductor & Electronics
9.2.4. Medical Device
10. Plant Asset Management (PAM) Market, By Geography
10.1.7. Rest of Europe
10.2. Asia Pacific
10.2.4. South Korea
10.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.3. North America
10.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
10.4.1. Middle East
10.4.2. South America
11. Plant Asset Management (PAM) – Market Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. ABB Ltd.
12.2. Emerson Electric Co.
12.3. Honeywell International, Inc.
12.4. Rockwell Automation, Inc.
12.5. Siemens AG
12.6. Yokogawa Electric Corporation
12.7. General Electric Co.
12.8. Endress+Hauser Management AG
12.9. Schneider Electric Se
12.10. AB SKF
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Plant Asset Management (PAM) systems is a combination of hardware, software, and services used by industries to examine and watch asset health by monitoring asset condition. Plant Asset Management (PAM) systems are used to determine and forecast the asset condition based on the data received from the embedded in smart field devices, control systems, and various sensors installed into assets to predict potential asset failures and precautionary measures needed to reduce the down time. Globally rapidly growing need for real time data analysis is expected to remain one of the key growth drivers for PAM during the period of study.
This report identifies the Plant Asset Management market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Plant Asset Management market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated the Plant Asset Management market owing to large manufacturing base, technological development, and growing adoption and penetration of technological solutions in growing economies of India and China along with strong infrastructure development in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for plant asset management. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by rapidly expanding industrial base and increasing competition amongst major industrial players in the region.
This report segments Plant Asset Management market on the basis of offering, deployment, asset type and industry and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of offerings this report on Plant Asset Management market is segmented as follows, covering all offerings in the plant asset management as follows: Software and Services
- This report on Plant Asset Management also covers in detail various deployment technologies of plant asset management, some of the major deployment technologies covered in the report are Cloud (online) and offline
- This report on Plant Asset Management also covers in detail various asset types of plant asset management, some of the major asset types covered in the report are Production and Automation
- This report on Plant Asset Management also covers in detail various end use industries of plant asset management, some of the major end use industries covered in the report are Process (energy & power, chemical, paper & pulp, metal & mining) and Discrete (aerospace & Defence, automotive, medical devices, electronics & semiconductor)
- This report on plant asset management has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- Endress+Hauser Management AG