Micro and Nano PLCs are the programmable logic controllers which provides easy and economical solutions to basic control needs for simple machines ranging from relay replacement to simple control timing and logic and helps in automating the overall process. Globally growing trends of automations is expected to remain one of the key growth drivers for micro and nano PLCs during the period of study.
This report identifies the Micro and Nano PLC market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Micro and Nano PLC market.
Geographically North America dominated the Micro and Nano PLC market owing to technological advancement and higher rate of automation in various applications as against any other regions. North America was followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe as the second and third largest markets for micro and nano PLC. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by rapidly expanding industrial base, up gradation of infrastructure and growing adoption of smart manufacturing process across the industries.
This report segments Micro and Nano PLC market on the basis of offering, type, architecture and industry and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of offerings this report on Micro and Nano PLC market is segmented as follows, covering all offerings in the micro and nano PLC as follows: Hardware, Software and Services
- This report on Micro and Nano PLC also covers in detail various architectures of micro and nano PLC, some of the major architectures covered in the report are Fixed PLC and Modular PLC
- This report on Micro and Nano PLC also covers in detail various types of micro and nano PLC, some of the major types covered in the report are Micro PLC and Nano PLC
- This report on Micro and Nano PLC also covers in detail various end use industries of micro and nano PLC, some of the major end use industries covered in the report are energy & power, chemical & fertilisers, paper & pulp, metal & mining, automotive, food & beverages, oil & gas, home & building automation
- This report on micro and nano PLC has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Bosch Rexroth AG)