Instrumentation valves and fittings are components that are used to regulate the flow of liquid or gases in the plumbing system or plumbing circuit in any establishment. Valves help in maintaining and controlling the rate of flow from one point to another and fittings which are less complicated components helps in establishing a connection between two different diameter pipes in a plumbing system. Growing and expanding manufacturing sector is expected to driver the demand for the instrumentation valves and fittings during the period of study.
This report identifies the Instrumentation Valves and Fittings market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Instrumentation Valves and Fittings market.
Geographically North America dominated the Instrumentation Valves and Fittings market owing to early adoption of the advanced instrumentation valves and fittings and presence of the some of the key market players in the region. Apart from this commercialization of shale gas in the region is expected to result into further higher usage of instrumentation valves & fittings in the region. North America was followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe as the second and third largest markets for instrumentation valves and fittings. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by rapidly expanding industrial base especially electronics industry and current projects for building large number of coal-fired power generators in major economies in the region.
This report segments Instrumentation Valves and Fittings market on the basis of products, applications and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of products this report on Instrumentation Valves and Fittings market is segmented as follows, covering all major product types used in the instrumentation valves and fittings as follows: valves, fittings & connectors, in-line filters, actuators, manifolds and Others
- This report on Instrumentation Valves and Fittings also covers in detail various applications of instrumentation valves and fittings, some of the major applications covered in the report are Petroleum Industry, Chemical Industry, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Electronic Industry, Pulp and Paper Industry, Food and Beverage Industry and Others (Power Sector, etc.)
- This report on instrumentation valves and fittings has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Bray International, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- CIRCOR Instrumentation
- Richards Industries
- Armaturenfabrik Franz Schneider GmbH + Co. KG.