Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that plays a role as an antioxidant in the body. Vitamin E is found only in plant foods, including certain oils, nuts, grains, fruits and wheat germ and is required for the proper function of many organs, enzymatic activities and neurological processes. Globally increasing healthcare awareness and increasing spending on the vitamins and supplements is expected to be the key growth drivers of the natural vitamin E market during the period of study.
This report identifies the Natural Source Vitamin E market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Natural Source Vitamin E market.
Geographically North America dominated Natural Source Vitamin E market owing to higher awareness spending on the nutritional and vitamin products by citizens of the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for natural source vitamin E. Asia-Pacific is expected to remain fastest growing regional market during the period of study driven by increasing spending on nutritional & vitamins product and growing spending on these products in major economies in the region such as India, China and Japan.
This report segments Natural Source Vitamin E market on the basis of source, compound, function, form application and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of source this report on Natural Source Vitamin E market is segmented as follows, covering all major sources of natural source vitamin E as follows: Tocopherols and Tocotrienols
- This report on Natural Source Vitamin E also covers in detail various applications of natural source vitamin E. Some of the major applications covered in the report are food & Beverage, Feed, Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals, and Cosmetics
- This report on natural source vitamin E has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Archer Daniels Midlands Company (U.S.)
- Wilmar Spring Fruit Nutrition Products Co. Ltd. (China)
- Beijing Gingko Group (China)
- Davos Life Science (Singapore)
- Eisai Food and Chemical (Japan)