1. Fruit Water Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Fruit Water Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increasing awareness about health benefits, antioxidants properties, nutritional value, and better taste
4.1.2. The trend of clean label and natural flavors in the food & beverages
4.1.3. Economic recovery & growing population
4.2.1. Rising cost of raw materials
4.3.1. Increasing demand for packaged food & beverages in developing nations
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Fruit Water Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Fruit Water Market, By Type
6.1. Sweetened Water
6.2. Unsweetened Water
7. Fruit Water Market, By Form
8. Fruit Water Market, By Flavor
8.1. White Grape
8.3. Aloe Vera
9. Fruit Water Market, By Packaging
9.1. Plastic Bottles
9.3. Tetra Packs
10. Fruit Water Market, By Distribution Channel
10.2. Convenience Store
10.3. Specialty Stores
10.4. Online Stores
11. Fruit Water Market, By Geography
11.1.7. Rest of Europe
11.2. Asia Pacific
11.2.4. South Korea
11.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
11.3. North America
11.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
11.4.1. Middle East
11.4.2. South America
12. Fruit Water – Market Entropy
12.2. Technological Developments
12.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
12.4. Supply- Contract
13. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
13.1. The Coca-Cola Company
13.2. Zpirit Foods Inc.
13.3. National Beverage Corp.
13.4. Clearly Food & Beverage Company Ltd
13.5. Hint Inc.
13.6. Adirondack beverages, Inc.
13.7. Prystine Food & Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
13.8. Fresh Fruit Ingredients Inc.
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
14.3. Research Methodology
14.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Fruit water refers to the water having a combination of fruits, vegetables, and herbs. This type of drink/water has a fruit flavor with no calories and thus can be consumed to gain better health. In the period of growing health consciousness, fruit water has emerged as a healthy and tasty way to keep the body hydrated. Fruit water not just keeps body hydrated, it also enhances the flavor without adding any chemical or excess sugar. Globally increasing health awareness is expected to remain the key growth driver for fruit water during the period of study.
This report identifies the Fruit Water market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Fruit Water market.
Geographically North America dominated Fruit Water market owing to higher demand and consumption of such products due to higher health consciousness amongst its citizens and higher demand of packaged food & beverage products in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest market for fruit water in 2015. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to remain fastest growing regional market driven changing lifestyle of the people, rising health consciousness and increasing demand of natural fruit flavors as compared to aerated soft drinks in the major economies such as India, China, thereby leading to the high growth in Asia Pacific during the forecast period.
This report segments Fruit Water market on the basis of product category, form, flavour, packaging, distribution channel and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product category this report on Fruit Water market is segmented as follows, covering all major product category of the fruit water as follows: Sweetened Water, Unsweetened Water
- On the basis of form this report on Fruit Water market is segmented as follows, covering all major forms of the fruit water as follows: Natural, Organic
- On the basis of flavors this report on Fruit Water market is segmented as follows, covering all major flavors of the fruit water as follows: White Grape, Mango, Aloe Vera, Pineapple, Coconut, and Others
- On the basis of packaging this report on Fruit Water market is segmented as follows, covering all major packaging types of the fruit water as follows: Plastic Bottles, Cans, Tetra Packs, Pouches and Others
- On the basis of distribution channel this report on Fruit Water market is segmented as follows, covering all major distribution channels of the fruit water as follows: Hypermarket/Supermarket, Convenience Store, Specialty Stores, Online Stores and Others
- This report on fruit water has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Zpirit Foods Inc.
- National Beverage Corp.
- Clearly Food & Beverage Company Ltd
- Adirondack beverages, Inc.