The global Food Processing Machinery market is expected to grow at CAGR of 8% from 2018-2023. The market is driven by higher demand of processed food such as meat, poultry products, processed fruits, bakery products, etc. Variety of food processors are available in the market which ultimately led to strong competition among each other. According to current market trends US dominates in food processing machinery due to the high number of manufacturers as well as end users.
What is Food Processing Machinery?
Transformation of raw or semi-finished ingredients into finished product by use of various machine such as juicer, grinder, etc. is called food processing. Machines used to process the food into other form are called food processing machinery such as kneader, waffle maker, blender etc.
What are the applications of Food Processing Machinery?
There are various food processing machines available in the market for both household as well as commercial purposes. For example juicer is used to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. Two types of juicer are present in the market such as centrifugal and cold pressed. Centrifugal juicer is fast, but it is not able to extract pulp and vitamins, whereas cold pressed is very good with extracting out pulp and vitamins. Other household machines are chopper, used to chop out vegetable and fruits and dough kneader used to make dough. Examples of commercially used machines are deep fryer, used for frying and fermenter, used for fermentation of dough, batter or any other product. The demand of food processing machines is increased to save the time.
Market Research and Market Trends of Food Processing Machinery:
- With advancement in food recipes and eating pattern food processing machineries market is witnessing huge growth. The demand of ready to eat food products such as cheese, yoghurt, juices, etc. is increased.
- GEA, one of the largest food processing machinery providers developed the first pre-assembled pasteurizer plant in July, 2018. This machine can separate the skim while processing cheese. Along with this this machine can save energy and space requirements. The self-cleaning feature of this machine makes one of the biggest innovations in the chess processing industry.
Who are the Major Players in Food Processing Machinery Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Tetra Laval International S.A., Anko Food Machine Company Limited, Buhler and10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.