1. Biological Safety Testing Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Biological Safety Testing Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increasing investment in R&D activities as a result of growth in bio pharmaceutical companies
4.1.2. Increasing instance of chronic diseases
4.2.1. High capital requirement and lack of trained workforce
4.3.1. Developing infrastructure in emerging nations presents high growth opportunity
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Biological Safety Testing Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Biological Safety Testing Market, By Products
6.1. KITS & Reagents
7. Biological Safety Testing Market, By Test Type
7.1. Endotoxin Tests
7.2. Sterility Test
7.3. Cell Line Authentication and Characterization Tests
7.4. Bioburden Tests
7.5. Residual Host Contaminant Detection Tests
7.6. Adventitious Agent Detection Tests
7.7. Toxicity Tests
7.8. Stability Tests
8. Biological Safety Testing Market, By Applications
8.1. Vaccines & Therapeutics
8.2. Blood & Blood Products
8.3. Tissue & Tissue Products
8.4. Stem Cell Products
8.5. Gene Therapy
8.6. Cellular Therapy
9. Biological Safety Testing Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.1. Middle East
9.4.2. South America
10. Biological Safety Testing – Market Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
11.2. Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
11.3. Merck KGaA
11.4. Lonza Group
11.5. Avance Biosciences
11.6. SGS SA
11.7. WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc.
11.8. Toxikon, Inc.
11.9. Nordic Scientific & Natural Solutions AB
11.10. Paragon Bioservices, Inc.
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Biological safety testing can be defined as knowledge, techniques and equipment to prevent personal, laboratory and environmental exposure to potentially infectious agents or biohazards. The major objective is to reduce the potential exposure of the laboratory worker, persons outside of the laboratory, and the environment to potentially infectious agents. Globally increasing instance of chronic diseases and growing biopharmaceutical industry is expected to remain key growth driver for the biological safety testing market during the period of study.
This report identifies the global biological safety testing market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global biological safety testing market.
Geographically North America dominated the global biological safety testing market owing to developed healthcare infrastructure with standard guidelines & procedures, presence of global bio tech companies and pharmaceutical players and higher investment into R& activities in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for biological safety testing. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by economic developments, developing healthcare infrastructure in the major economies such as India and China.
This report segments global biological safety testing market on the basis of product, test type, applications, end user and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product this report on global biological safety testing market is segmented as follows, covering all major products in the biological safety testing as follows: KITS & Reagents, and Instruments
- This report on global biological safety testing also covers in detail various applications of biological safety testing, some of the major applications covered in the report are Vaccines & Therapeutics, Blood & Blood Products, Tissue & Tissue Products, Stem Cell Products, Gene Therapy, and Cellular Therapy
- This repot on global biological safety testing also covers in detail various test types of biological safety testing, some of the major test types covered in the report are Endotoxin Tests, Sterility Test, Cell Line Authentication and Characterization Tests, Bioburden Tests, Residual Host Contaminant Detection Tests, Adventitious Agent Detection Tests, Toxicity Tests, and Stability Tests
- This report on biological safety testing has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Avance Biosciences
- WuXi PharmaTech (Cayman) Inc,