Molecular weight size marker, also commonly known as a protein ladder, DNA ladder, or RNA ladder, is a set of standards which are used to identify the approximate size of a molecule run on a gel during electrophoresis which is used as the principle that molecular weight is inversely proportional to migration rate through a gel matrix. Globally increasing R&D activities by bi-technology companies is expected to remain key growth drivers for molecular weight size marker during the period of study.
This report identifies the molecular weight marker market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global molecular weight marker market.
Geographically North America dominated the global molecular weight marker market owing to presence of large number of global pharmaceutical players, higher R&D activities in large laboratories. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for molecular weight marker. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by economic developments, increasing presence of pharmaceutical companies and growing government funding to support new product developments are the key factors driving the growth of market in developing regions.
This report segments global molecular weight marker market on the basis of product, type, end users, applications, end user and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product this report on global molecular weight marker market is segmented as follows, covering all major products in the molecular weight marker as follows: DNA Markers, Protein Markers, RNA Markers
- This report on global molecular weight marker also covers in detail various types of molecular weight marker, some of the major types covered in the report are Prestained Markers, Unstained Markers, Specialty Markers
- This report on global molecular weight marker also covers in detail various applications of molecular weight marker, some of the major applications covered in the report are Nucleic Acid Applications and Proteomics Applications
- This report on global molecular weight marker also covers in detail various end users of molecular weight marker, some of the major end users covered in the report are Academic Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies and Contract Research Organizations and Others
- This report on molecular weight marker has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- F Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.)
- Agilent Technologies (U.S.)
- Sigma-Aldrich (U.S.)
- Affymetrix, Inc.(U.S.)