Transcriptomics/RNA analysis can be defined as the study of the transcriptome or the complete set of RNA transcripts which are produced by the genome, under specific circumstances, environment or in a specific cell - using high-throughput methods, such as microarray analysis. Globally increasing R&D activities in RNA sequencing and trascriptomics is expected to remain key growth driver for the RNA analysis market during the period of study.
This report identifies the RNA analysis/transcriptomics market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to RNA analysis/transcriptomics market.
Geographically North America dominated the RNA analysis/transcriptomics market owing to presence of global bio tech companies and higher investment into R& activities in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for RNA analysis/transcriptomics. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by eonomic developments, increasing presence of bio tech companies and growing government funding to support new product developments are the key factors driving the growth of market in developing regions.
This report segments RNA analysis/transcriptomics market on the basis of type, applications, end user and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of type this report on RNA analysis/transcriptomics market is segmented as follows, covering all major types in the RNA analysis/transcriptomics as follows: Microarrays, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Sequencing Technologies, RNAI Gene Silencing
- This report on RNA analysis/transcriptomics also covers in detail various applications of RNA analysis/transcriptomics, some of the major applications covered in the report are Clinical Diagnosis, Drug Discovery, and Toxicogenomics
- This report on RNA analysis/transcriptomics also covers in detail various end user of RNA analysis/transcriptomics, some of the major end users covered in the report are Academic Research & Government Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- This report on RNA analysis/transcriptomics has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Illumina, Inc.