1. RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increasing applications of RNA Sequencing and transpcriptomatic research
4.1.2. Increasing R&D activities amongst bio tech companies
4.2.1. High capital requirement and limitations of transcriptomatic technologies
4.3.1. Developing nations presents high growth opportunity
4.3.2. Toxicogenomics As An Application to Open New Growth Avenues
4.4.1. Lack of Effective Bioinformatics tools for Transcriptomic Analysis
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics Market, By Type
6.2. Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
6.3. Sequencing Technologies
6.4. RNAI Gene Silencing
7. RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics Market, By Applications
7.1. Clinical Diagnosis
7.2. Drug Discovery
8. RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics Market, By End User
8.1. Academic Research & Government Institutes
8.2. Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
8.3. Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
9. RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.1. Middle East
9.4.2. South America
10. RNA Analysis/Transcriptomics – Market Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Affymetrix Inc.
11.2. Agilent Technologies, Inc.
11.3. Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
11.4. GE Healthcare
11.5. Illumina, Inc.
11.6. Qiagen N.V.
11.7. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
11.8. Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
11.9. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
11.10. Fluidigm Corporation
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Transcriptomics/RNA analysis can be defined as the study of the transcriptome or the complete set of RNA transcripts which are produced by the genome, under specific circumstances, environment or in a specific cell - using high-throughput methods, such as microarray analysis. Globally increasing R&D activities in RNA sequencing and trascriptomics is expected to remain key growth driver for the RNA analysis market during the period of study.
This report identifies the RNA analysis/transcriptomics market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to RNA analysis/transcriptomics market.
Geographically North America dominated the RNA analysis/transcriptomics market owing to presence of global bio tech companies and higher investment into R& activities in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for RNA analysis/transcriptomics. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by eonomic developments, increasing presence of bio tech companies and growing government funding to support new product developments are the key factors driving the growth of market in developing regions.
This report segments RNA analysis/transcriptomics market on the basis of type, applications, end user and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of type this report on RNA analysis/transcriptomics market is segmented as follows, covering all major types in the RNA analysis/transcriptomics as follows: Microarrays, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), Sequencing Technologies, RNAI Gene Silencing
- This report on RNA analysis/transcriptomics also covers in detail various applications of RNA analysis/transcriptomics, some of the major applications covered in the report are Clinical Diagnosis, Drug Discovery, and Toxicogenomics
- This report on RNA analysis/transcriptomics also covers in detail various end user of RNA analysis/transcriptomics, some of the major end users covered in the report are Academic Research & Government Institutes, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
- This report on RNA analysis/transcriptomics has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Illumina, Inc.