Computerized physician order entry (CPOE) is the process for medical professionals entering medication orders or other physician instructions electronically instead of on paper charts. CPOE helps reducing errors related to poor handwriting or transcription of medication orders and avoid any misinterpretation of prescriptions and diagnosis. Technological advancement and evolving healthcare infrastructure in developing nations is expected to be the key growth driver for CPOE during the period of study.
This report identifies the global computerized physician order entry market size in for the year 2015-2017 and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global computerized physician order entry market.
Geographically North America dominated the global computerized physician order entry market owing to technological advancement, higher penetration rate of such systems in healthcare practices and well established infrastructure. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for computerized physician order entry. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by rapidly expanding healthcare industry, technological advancement and developing infrastructure in the major economies such as India and China in the region.
This report segments global computerized physician order entry market on the basis of component, type, deployment, end user and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of components this report on global computerized physician order entry market is segmented as follows, covering all major components in the computerized physician order entry as follows: Hardware, Software and Services
- This report on global computerized physician order entry also covers in detail various types of computerized physician order entry, some of the major types covered in the report are integrated and standalone
- This report on global computerized physician order entry also covers in detail deployment technologies of computerized physician order entry, some of the major deployment technologies covered in the report are cloud based, web based, offline/premises based
- This report on global computerized physician order entry also covers in detail various end user of computerized physician order entry, some of the major end users covered in the report are Hospitals, Office based Physician, Emergency health service providers, Nurses
- This report on computerized physician order entry has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- GE Healthcare (Division of General Electric Company)
- Mckesson Corporation
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare (Subsidiary of Royal Philips)
- Siemens Healthcare (Subsidiary of Siemens AG)