Referral management system can be defined as a unique and powerful tool for healthcare industry to keep track of their patient referrals throughout the care continuum. The main objective of referral management system is to improve and streamline communication amongst primary care physicians, specialists, and any other health providers involved in a patient’s care. Globally technological advancement and evolving healthcare sector in developing nations is expected to remain key growth drivers for referral management systems during the period of study.
This report identifies the
referral management market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to referral management market.
Geographically North America dominated the referral management market owing to technological advancement, higher penetration rate of such systems in healthcare practices and well established infrastructure. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for referral management. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain the fastest growing market during the period of study driven by rapidly expanding healthcare industry, technological advancement and developing infrastructure in the major economies such as India and China in the region.
This report segments referral management market on the basis of component, deployment, type, end user and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of component this report on referral management market is segmented as follows, covering all major components in the referral management as follows: Software and Services
- This report on referral management also covers in detail various deployment technologies of referral management, some of the major deployment technologies covered in the report are Cloud based, web based and offline/Premises
- This report on referral management also covers in detail various types of referral management, some of the major types covered in the report are Self-referral, Professional-referral, & Third party-referral
- This report on referral management also covers in detail various end user of referral management, some of the major end users covered in the report are provider and payer
- This report on referral management has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Ehealth Technologies, Inc.
- Mckesson Corporation
- The Advisory Board Company