Medical document management systems are the systems which allows medical institutes to maintain and organise electronic medical records. Such systems provide easy to use, fast to implement, and smart process systems to improve practice effectiveness and lower the retention costs of medical records and facilitate workflow and improve the quality of patient care and patient safety. Changing healthcare infrastructure in developing nations is expected to remain key growth driver for patient flow management during the period of study.
This report identifies the Medical Document Management Systems market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Medical Document Management Systems market.
Geographically North America dominated the Medical Document Management Systems market owing to well developed & established healthcare industry and higher penetration rate of such systems into healthcare practices. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for medical document management systems. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain one of the fastest growing region driven by developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing medical tourism in developing nations such as India and China.
This report segments Medical Document Management Systems market on the basis of application, end users, delivery mode and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of applications this report on Medical Document Management Systems market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications in the medical document management systems as follows: Patient Medical Records Management, Image Management, Admission And Registration Documents Management, Patient Billing Documents Management
- This report on Medical Document Management Systems also covers in detail various delivery modes of medical document management systems, some of the major delivery modes covered in the report are On Premise, Web Based, Cloud Based
- This report on Medical Document Management Systems also covers in detail various end users of medical document management systems, some of the major end users covered in the report are Hospitals & Clinics, Nursing Homes, Insurance Providers, and Others
- This report on medical document management systems has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- EPIC Systems Corporation
- Hyland Software Inc.
- McKesson Corporation