1. Medical Document Management Systems Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Medical Document Management Systems Market– Forces
4.1.1. Changing healthcare practices and increasing adoption of Health Information Management Systems And Electronic Medical Records Systems
4.1.2. Government Incentives
4.2.1. Security Concerns, Rising Incidences Of Data Security Breach
4.3.1. Developing healthcare infrastructure in Asia-Peninsula
4.3.2. Growing adoption of cloud based systems
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Medical Document Management Systems Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Medical Document Management Systems Market, By Application
6.1. Patient Medical Records Management
6.2. Image Management
6.3. Admission And Registration Documents Management
6.4. Patient Billing Documents Management
7. Medical Document Management Systems Market, By Delivery
7.1. Web-Based Solutions
7.2. Cloud-Based Model
7.3. On-Premise Model
8. Medical Document Management Systems Market, By End Users
8.1. Hospitals & Clinics
8.2. Nursing Homes/ Assisted Living Facilities/ Long Term Care Centers
8.3. Insurance Providers
8.4. Other Healthcare Institutions
9. Medical Document Management Systems Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.1. Middle East
9.4.2. South America
10. Medical Document Management Systems – Market Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Cerner Corporation
11.2. 3M Company
11.3. GE Healthcare
11.4. Kofax Ltd.
11.5. Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC
11.6. Toshiba Corporation
11.7. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
11.8. EPIC Systems Corporation
11.9. Hyland Software Inc.
11.10. McKesson Corporation
11.11. Siemens Medical Solutions USA Inc.
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Medical document management systems are the systems which allows medical institutes to maintain and organise electronic medical records. Such systems provide easy to use, fast to implement, and smart process systems to improve practice effectiveness and lower the retention costs of medical records and facilitate workflow and improve the quality of patient care and patient safety. Changing healthcare infrastructure in developing nations is expected to remain key growth driver for patient flow management during the period of study.
This report identifies the Medical Document Management Systems market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Medical Document Management Systems market.
Geographically North America dominated the Medical Document Management Systems market owing to well developed & established healthcare industry and higher penetration rate of such systems into healthcare practices. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for medical document management systems. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain one of the fastest growing region driven by developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing medical tourism in developing nations such as India and China.
This report segments Medical Document Management Systems market on the basis of application, end users, delivery mode and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of applications this report on Medical Document Management Systems market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications in the medical document management systems as follows: Patient Medical Records Management, Image Management, Admission And Registration Documents Management, Patient Billing Documents Management
- This report on Medical Document Management Systems also covers in detail various delivery modes of medical document management systems, some of the major delivery modes covered in the report are On Premise, Web Based, Cloud Based
- This report on Medical Document Management Systems also covers in detail various end users of medical document management systems, some of the major end users covered in the report are Hospitals & Clinics, Nursing Homes, Insurance Providers, and Others
- This report on medical document management systems has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- EPIC Systems Corporation
- Hyland Software Inc.
- McKesson Corporation