Behavioral/Mental health software (BMHS) is specialised and custom built software which is used by psychologists across the globe to understand the behavior patterns of patient/s and suggest them best treatment plan to deal against mental disorders such as stress, anxiety, addiction, depression etc., this software also enables users to retrieve pharmacy, laboratory and radiology data observations on the patients been treated. Changing healthcare infrastructure in developing nations along with increasing penetration of such systems in developed nations is expected to remain key growth driver for patient flow management during the period of study.
This report identifies the
Behavioral/mental health software market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Behavioral/mental health software market.
Geographically North America dominated the Behavioral/mental health software market owing to well developed & established healthcare industry and higher penetration rate of such systems into healthcare practices. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for behavioral/mental health software. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain one of the fastest growing region driven by developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing medical tourism in developing nations such as India and China.
This report segments Behavioral/mental health software market on the basis of component, functionality, end users, delivery mode and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of component this report on Behavioral/mental health software market is segmented as follows, covering all major components in the behavioral/mental health software as follows: support service, software
- On the basis of functionality this report on Behavioral/mental health software market is segmented as follows, covering all major functionality in the behavioral/mental health software as follows: Clinical functionality, Administrative Functionality, Financial Functionality
- This report on Behavioral/mental health software also covers in detail various delivery modes of behavioral/mental health software, some of the major delivery modes covered in the report are On Subscription models, Ownership Models
- This report on Behavioral/mental health software also covers in detail various end users of behavioral/mental health software, some of the major end users covered in the report are providers, payers, residential
- This report on behavioral/mental health software has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Core Solutions, Inc.
- The Echo Group
- Credible Behavioral/Mental Health
- Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems, Llc (A Fully Owned Subsidiary Of Quality Systems, Inc.)
- Epic Systems Corporation