Emergency department information system is a computer system which is used by emergency response departments to track emergency department patients and support other aspects of ED workflow. These systems are generally used to facilitate the delivery of patient care, conform to relevant data interoperability standards and comply with applicable privacy and security constructs to ensure the secure availability of relevant healthcare information. Globally adoption of technology in healthcare practices and shift towards patient centric approach is expected to remain key growth driver during the period of study.
This report identifies the Emergency Department Information System Market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Emergency Department Information System Market.
Geographically North America dominated the Emergency Department Information System Market owing to well developed & established healthcare industry and higher penetration rate of such systems into healthcare practices. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for emergency department information system. It is also estimated that North America is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, driven by increasing healthcare expenditure, and increase in the number of individuals with insurance cover in the U.S, rise in aging population, and the increasing use of data-driven technologies in this region.
This report segments Emergency Department Information System Market on the basis of application, software type, end user, delivery mode, and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of software type this report on Emergency Department Information System Market is segmented as follows, covering all major software type in the emergency department information system as follows: Enterprise Solutions, Best-Of-Breed Solutions
- This report on global emergency department information system also covers in detail various delivery modes of emergency department information system, some of the major delivery modes covered in the report are On Premise, SaaS (Software as a Service)
- This report on global emergency department information system also covers in detail major end users of emergency department information system, some of the major end users covered in the report are Small Hospitals, Medium Hospitals, Large Hospitals
- This report on global emergency department information system also covers in detail various applications of emergency department information system, some of the major application covered in the report are Clinical documentation, E-Prescribing, Order entry (CPOE), Patient tracking, Resource tracking and management, Other applications
- This report on emergency department information system has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- MEDHOST, Inc.
- Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH)