Intraoperative imaging systems are the systems which assist in performing surgeries through image guidance using real time imaging to locate the surgery target and hence helps in precise monitoring and control over surgical procedure. Intraoperative imaging is a relatively new technology and is growing popular amongst medical professional in neurosurgical procedures. Growing technological adoption in healthcare sector and increasing preference for MIS is expected to remain key growth driver for intraoperative imaging during the period of study.
This report identifies the Intraoperative Imaging market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Intraoperative Imaging market.
Geographically North America dominated the Intraoperative Imaging market owing to well developed & established healthcare industry and higher penetration rate of such systems into healthcare practices. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for intraoperative imaging. However, it is estimated that Asia-Pacific will remain as the fastest growing market for intraoperative imaging during the period of study driven by infrastructural development in healthcare sector, growth in the geriatric population, increasing prevalence of orthopaedic disorders, growing access to medical facilities and growing disposable incomes in the emerging economies such as India, China and few others.
This report segments Intraoperative Imaging market on the basis of product, application, end user, and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product this report on Intraoperative Imaging market is segmented as follows, covering all major product type in the intraoperative imaging as follows: Mobile C-arms, Intraoperative CT, Intraoperative MRI and Intraoperative Ultrasound
- This report on Intraoperative Imaging also covers in detail various applications of intraoperative imaging, some of the major applications covered in the report are Neurosurgery, Orthopedic and Trauma Surgery, Spine Surgery, Cardiovascular Surgery and Other Applications (Urological Surgery, Gastroenterological Surgery, ENT Surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- This report on Intraoperative Imaging also covers in detail major end users of intraoperative imaging, some of the major end users covered in the report are Clinics, Hospitals and Ambulatory surgical centres
- This report on Intraoperative Imaging also covers in detail various applications of intraoperative imaging, some of the major application covered in the report are Clinical documentation, E-Prescribing, Order entry (CPOE), Patient tracking, Resource tracking and management, Other applications
- This report on intraoperative imaging has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- General Electric Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Siemens AG
- Ziehm Imaging GmbH
- Imris Inc. (Deerfield Imaging)