Immunohistochemistry (IHC) can be defined as the process of selectively imaging antigens such as proteins in cells of a tissue section by exploiting the principle of antibodies binding specifically to antigens in biological tissues. This process is mainly used for the detection of abnormal cells such as cancerous cells in the tissue. Globally increasing awareness about cancer and developing healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies is expected to remain key growth driver during the period of study.
This report identifies the Immunohistochemistry Market size in for the year 2015-2017 and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Immunohistochemistry Market.
Geographically North America dominated the
Immunohistochemistry Market owing to well developed & established healthcare industry, higher spending on healthcare and higher awareness about cancer amongst its citizens. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for immunohistochemistry. However, it is estimated that Asia-Pacific will remain as the fastest growing market for immunohistochemistry during the period of study driven by infrastructural development in healthcare sector, growth in the geriatric population, increasing prevalence and awareness of cancer, growing access to medical facilities and growing disposable incomes in the emerging economies such as India, China and few others.
This report segments Immunohistochemistry Market on the basis of product, application, end user and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product this report on Immunohistochemistry Market is segmented as follows, covering all major product type in the immunohistochemistry as follows: Antibody, Equipment, Reagents and Kits
- This report on immunohistochemistry also covers in detail various applications of immunohistochemistry, some of the major applications covered in the report are Diagnostics and Drug Testing
- This report on immunohistochemistry also covers in detail major end users of immunohistochemistry, some of the major end users covered in the report are Hospitals and Diagnostic Laboratories, Research Institutes, Other End Users
- This report on global immunohistochemistry also covers in detail various applications of immunohistochemistry, some of the major application covered in the report are Clinical documentation, E-Prescribing, Order entry (CPOE), Patient tracking, Resource tracking and management, Other applications
- This report on immunohistochemistry has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- F. Hoffmann-LA Roche AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.