The global market for voltage detector market is highly competitive with the presence of significant number of players. Around 68% of the market share is held by top 5 companies operating worldwide. The annual revenue of the market in 2017 was $1437.5 million and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.22% during the forecast period i.e. 2018 to 2023. High frequency AC voltage detectors is the dominant segment for voltage detectors market accounting for $591.91 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.39% during the forecast period. High frequency AC voltage detectors cater its application in diverse end user industries. Residential segment holds the promising growth in the coming years because of the rising utilization of these devices in residential applications and most of the people across the globe have been employing as the safety electrical equipment in the recent years. The residential segment accounted for $297.41 million in 2017 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.04% owing to the increasing demand for home automation.
What is Voltage Detector?
The Voltage detector is a testing device that determines the presence or absence of an electrical charge in an object. It is capable of detecting the displacement current formed when placed in proximity to a voltage supply owing to the interference in the electric flux. Voltage detectors are used for non-contact voltage detection on electric circuits found in commercial, residential and industrial buildings. The various types of systems for voltage detectors include high frequency AC voltage detector, low frequency AC voltage detector, continuous DC and pulsed DC voltage detector.
What are the major applications for Voltage Detectors?
The applications of Voltage detectors include Battery voltage monitoring, Level discrimination, Microprocessor reset, switching circuit in battery back-up, Brown-out protection of the system and more. The end users include Commercial, residential, industrial, educational, medical and more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Voltage Detectors
- HD electric company has introduced a new PRX Proximity Voltage detectors which can be used to verify the presence of voltage without the proximity of the conductor. The three distinct models of testers are developed for professionals such as Distribution, Transmission and Assessor Hi/Low. It has got a clear warning of voltage presence with bright flashing LED lights and loud audible alarm. It is lightweight and versatile, and rugged designs help the lineman to easily manipulate the Voltage Detector safely in the harshest of conditions.
- The company Heilind Electronics has come up with a voltage tester called VeriSafe Tester which verifies the absence of voltage with the push of a button. This convenient device is designed to minimize electrical hazards by verifying the absence of voltage before equipment is accessed. As an effect, VeriSafe can determine an electrically safe environment in a fraction of the time taken by portable test instruments.
Who are the Major Players in Voltage Detector Market?
The companies referred to in the market research report includes Toshiba Corporation, Sharp Microelectronics, ON Semiconductor, Analog Devices Inc., STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments Inc., Taiwan Semiconductor, Seiko Instruments and more than 25 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.