1. Vaccines Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Vaccines Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Vaccines Market– Forces
4.1.1. Development of efficient and advance vaccines
4.1.2. Growing prevalence of diseases
4.2.1. Higher cost of research and development
4.2.2. Side effects of vaccines
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Vaccines Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Vaccines Market, By Type
6.1. Monovalent Vaccines
6.2. Multivalent Vaccines
7. Vaccines Market, By Technology
7.1. Conjugate Vaccines
7.2. Inactivated and Subunit Vaccines
7.3. Live Attenuated Vaccines
7.4. Toxoid Vaccines
7.5. Recombinant Vaccines
8. Vaccines Market, By Diseases Indication
8.1. Pneumococcal Disease
8.4. Human Papilloma Virus
8.5. Meningococcal Disease
9. Vaccines Market, By End-User
10. Vaccines Market, By Geography
10.1.7. Rest of Europe
10.2. Asia Pacific
10.2.4. South Korea
10.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.3. North America
10.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
10.4.2. Rest of RoW
11. Vaccines Market – Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Medimmune, LLC. (A Subsidiary of Astrazeneca)
12.2. Astellas Pharma Inc.
12.3. Serum Institute of India
12.4. Emergent Biosolutions, Inc.
12.5. Merck & Co., Inc.
12.6. Johnson & Johnson
12.7. Sanofi Pasteur
12.8. CSL Limited
12.9. Pfizer, Inc.
12.10. Glaxosmithkline, PLC.
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
The vaccination saves millions of lives including adults, children, and animals, and provides them a better and healthier life. Globally, development of efficient and advanced vaccines, rise in the awareness among people regarding the benefits of immunization, increasing government initiatives across the globe, growing prevalence of diseases, and increasing demand for better healthcare infrastructure are the prime growth drivers of the vaccines market. In addition, an increase in adoption of vaccines in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the vaccines market. However, higher cost of research and development, and risk of side effects of vaccines are the key restraints for the vaccines market.
Geographically, North America dominated the vaccines market, with approximately half of the world’s procedures being done in the U.S. because of high medical reimbursement facilities, and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly increasing population, rise in consumer awareness, growing disposable income & healthcare expenditure, favourable government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end users, paediatrics segment has the highest market share in the vaccines market due to higher prevalence of diseases.
This report identifies the vaccines market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the vaccines market.
This report segments the vaccines market on the basis of type, technology, disease indication, end user, and regional market as follows:
- Vaccines Market, By Type: Monovalent Vaccines, and Multivalent Vaccines
- Vaccines Market, By Technology: Conjugate Vaccines, Inactivated and Subunit Vaccines, Live Attenuated Vaccines, Toxoid Vaccines, and Recombinant Vaccines
- Vaccines Market, By Disease Indication: Pneumococcal Disease, DTP, Influenza, Human Papilloma Virus, Meningococcal Disease, Polio, Rotavirus, Hepatitis, MMR, Varicella, and Others
- The report has focused study on vaccines market by basis of end user such as: Paediatrics, and Adults
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the vaccines market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Medimmune, LLC. (A Subsidiary of Astrazeneca)
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Serum Institute of India
- Emergent Biosolutions, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.