Venous Thromboembolism (VTE)
is a lethal disorder that affects the hospitalized and non-hospitalized patients, recurs frequently, and results in long-term complications including chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CTPH) and the post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS). It includes both deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). Globally, development of efficient and advanced technology, rise in the awareness among people regarding existing treatments for venous thromboembolism, increasing government initiatives across the globe, growing prevalence and incidence rate of venous thromboembolism are the prime growth drivers of the venous thromboembolism treatment market. In addition, an increase in adoption of venous thromboembolism treatment in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the venous thromboembolism treatment market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and complex government regulatory approvals are the key restraints for the venous thromboembolism treatment market.
Geographically, North America dominated the venous thromboembolism treatment market, because of high medical reimbursement facilities, and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly increasing population, rise in consumer awareness, favourable government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the types, deep vein thrombosis (DVT) has the highest market share in the venous thromboembolism treatment market.
This report identifies the venous thromboembolism treatment market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the venous thromboembolism treatment market.This report segments the venous thromboembolism treatment market on the basis of type, treatment, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the venous thromboembolism treatment market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Venous Thromboembolism Treatment Market, By Type: Deep Venous Thrombosis, and Pulmonary Embolism
- The report has focused study on venous thromboembolism treatment market by basis of treatment such as: Heparin, Apixaban, Dabigatran, Rivaroxaban, Edaxaban, Warfarin, Compression Therapy, Inferior Vena Cava Filter, and Thrombolytic Therapy
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Abbott Laboratories
- Bio Compression Systems, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories,Inc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company