1. Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Market– Forces
4.1.1. Development of efficient and advance technologies
4.1.2. Growing automotive industry
4.2.1. Volatile prices and availability of raw material
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Market, By Type
6.1. Bimetallic Temperature Sensor
6.2. Temperature Sensor IC
6.4. Resistive Temperature Detector (RTD)
6.6. Infrared Temperature Sensors
6.7. Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors
7. Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Market, By Application
7.4. Passenger Cars
7.5. Commercial Vehicles
8. Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Market– Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Texas Instruments Incorporated
10.2. Honeywell International Inc.
10.3. Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
10.4. Microchip Technology Incorporated
10.5. NXP Semiconductors N.V.
10.6. ABB Ltd.
10.7. Siemens AG
10.8. Danaher Corporation
10.9. Kongsberg Gruppen
10.10. TE Connectivity Ltd.
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
A transmission fluid temperature sensor is a sensor located in the valve body or oil pan of the transmission or transaxle and monitors the temperature of the transmission fluid, providing input to the Transmission Control Module (TCM). Globally, development of efficient and advanced technology, rising demand from aerospace and defence industry, flourishing automotive industry, stringent government vehicle emission regulations, across the globe, and advantageous properties of transmission fluid temperature are the prime growth drivers of the transmission fluid temperature sensor market. In addition, an increase in adoption of transmission fluid temperature sensor for application in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the transmission fluid temperature sensor market. However, volatile prices and availability of raw materials, higher cost research and development, and higher cost of transmission fluid temperature sensor are the key restraints for the transmission fluid temperature sensor market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the transmission fluid temperature sensor market, followed by North America. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly increasing automobile industry, rise in industrial sector, and growing aerospace and defence applications in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, automotive segment has the highest market share in the transmission fluid temperature sensor market due to a spur in automotive industry. Thermocouple-based sensors is the market leader among all types of transmission fluid temperature sensor, owing to its simplicity, user friendliness, and quick response to changes in temperature.
This report identifies the transmission fluid temperature sensor market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the transmission fluid temperature sensor market.
This report segments the transmission fluid temperature sensor market on the basis of type, application, and regional market as follows:
- Transmission Fluid Temperature Sensor Market, By Type: Bimetallic Temperature Sensor, Temperature Sensor IC, Thermistor, Resistive Temperature Detector (RTD), Thermocouple, Infrared Temperature Sensors, Fiber Optic Temperature Sensors, and Others
- The report has focused study on transmission fluid temperature sensor market by basis of application such as: Aerospace, Defence, Railways, Passenger Cars, and Commercial Vehicles
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- The DOW Chemical Company
- PAN Asia Chemical Corporation
- Croda International PLC.
- Idemitsu Kosan Co.
- Huntsman International Llc