The Water in Fuel Sensor or WiF sensor
measures the presence of water in the fuel by keeping a check on water level in the water separator. It is installed in the fuel filter. Globally, development of efficient and advanced technology, rising demand for fuel efficient vehicles, flourishing automotive industry, and growing demand from high end applications such as, Aerospace & Defence, shipping, and industrial are the prime growth drivers of the water-in-fuel sensor market. In addition, increase in adoption of water-in-fuel sensor for application in new industrial verticals, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the water-in-fuel sensor market. However, higher cost of production of water-in-fuel sensor are the key restraints for the water-in-fuel sensor market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the water-in-fuel sensor market, followed by North America. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly increasing automobile industry, rise in industrial sector, and growing aviation, and shipping industries in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, automotive segment has the highest market share in the water-in-fuel sensor market due to a spur in automotive industry. Wireless water-in-fuel sensor is the market leader among all water-in-fuel sensor based on network connectivity, owing to its better performance and environment friendly properties.
This report identifies the water-in-fuel sensor market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the water-in-fuel sensor market.This report segments the water-in-fuel sensor market on the basis of type, technology, component, network connectivity, application, and regional market as follows:
- Water-in-Fuel Sensor Market, By Type: Handheld Meters, Multiparameter Sondes, Conductivity Meters, Temperature and Depth Loggers (CTD), Automatic Water Samplers, Single Parameter Sensors, Online/Process Monitors, Colorimeters, and Others
- Water-in-Fuel Sensor Market, By Technology: MEMS-Based Sensors, CMOS-based Sensors, and Other Technologies
- Water-in-Fuel Sensor Market, By Component: Analog To Digital Converters (ADCs), Digital To Analog Converters (DACs), Transceivers, Amplifiers, and Microcontrollers
- Water-in-Fuel Sensor Market, By Network Connectivity: Wired Water-in-Fuel Sensor, and Wireless Water-in-Fuel Sensor
- The report has focused study on water-in-fuel sensor market by basis of application such as: Aerospace, Defence, Railways, Automotive, Industrial, Shipping, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Eaton Corporation PLC
- Emerson Electric Company
- General Electric