Semiconductor dry strip systems helps in removing photoresist or other residues from a wafer during each step of film deposition or diffusion processing during semiconductor manufacturing process. Globally increasing usage and consumption of electronic gadgets is expected to remain key growth driver for semiconductor dry strips during the period of study.
This report identifies the
semiconductor dry strip systems market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to semiconductor dry strip systems market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated semiconductor dry strip systems market owing to growing consumption of smartphones and other electronics devices along with presence of major electronics and semiconductor manufacturers in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest market for semiconductor dry strip systems in 2015. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to remain fastest growing regional market driven by growing consumption of electronics devices and gadgets in major economies such as India and China.
This report segments semiconductor dry strip systems market on the basis of applications and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of applications this report on semiconductor dry strip systems market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications of the semiconductor dry strip system as follows: Consumer Electronics, Industrial Segments, Automotive and Others
- This report on semiconductor dry strip system has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- United Microelectronics Corporation
- Applied Materials, Inc.
- Novellus Systems Inc.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corporation