The Global Food Allergen and Intolerance Testing Market revenue is $420.6 million by 2017 and growing at an estimated rate of more than 11.2% during 2018 to 2023. ELISA test type is witnessed as fast growing with a CAGR of 14% in the market. It is due to increase in need of measuring antibodies in our blood. Geographically, increase in population demands to meet on the go testing needs especially for food market and it is going to dominate remaining all others.
What is Food Allergen and Intolerance Testing Market?
Food Allergy is the reaction from immune system and Food Tolerance is the problem of digesting food. Most dangerous allergy is called Anaphylaxis which may result to death from minutes to hours. And most common intolerances are lactose, milk and food additives. Testing involves in providing safety and it also explains cause from where it is getting effected such as pathogens, bacteria and microorganisms. The food enclosed in the package effects due to improper maintenance of specific conditions which are required.
Driven by growing sophistication, buyers in these markets are increasingly health conscious and are gradually becoming more accustomed to reading the information labels which are printed on the product.
This report incorporates an in-depth assessment of Food Allergen and Intolerance Testing Market by Clinical Test, Source of Food, Food Product Type, Ingredient Testing Type and geography.
Market Research and Market Trends of Food Allergen and Intolerance Testing Market
- GlutenTox devices will be able to track the possible contamination at each and every move of production from surface testing to completion of product. These products are user-friendly, robust and accurate. It lets people on a gluten-free diet identify traces of gluten contamination. This test provides exactly clear results where it is specially designed to help both individuals and food manufacturers for controlling the levels of gluten.
- Food Sensitivity: Populace are more concerned and aware of allergies getting from different food sources like lactose, gluten, sulphites and food additives. In order to prevent those from happening new technologies are introduced into the market where the device or app enables the content of lactose, gluten and all food additives used in that product. Consumers are attracted and influenced by this which helping them to find other fruits, vegetables and spices which are cause for this food allergies.
- Symptom-Tracking App: This notices the human body patterns before and after consumption of food and also it keeps tracking to identify the stress and nutrition levels, mood strings and well-being. Recording all this, it gives proper medication depending up on our body symptoms, diet and how we feel. Majorly it is useful for children below 5 years as they will get affected in very short period. Allergy-friendly app which has maximum amount of share and usage in US market.
Who are the Major Players in Food Allergen and Intolerance Testing market?
The companies referred to in the market research report DuPont Nutrition & Health, Life Technologies, Neogen Corp., York Test Laboratories, Alletess Medical Laboratory, ImmuneTech, NHS Choices, Elisa Technologies, Quest Diagnostics Inc, Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp) and more than 20 companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.