Dicyclohexylamine Market Overview:
Dicyclohexylamine find application in various fields and are preferred due to their anti-corrosion properties, toughness, catalytic properties. The European region is the largest shareholder in the market for Dicyclohexylamine followed by America. Germany was the Lead exporter of DCHA in the world. This is because the major producers of DHCA are in Germany region.
Dicyclohexylamine Market Outlook:
Dicyclohexylamine can be produced from the amination of Cyclohexanone by some hydrogenation conditions. This method produces the higher content of Dicyclohexylamine.
Dicyclohexylamine on Dicyclohexylamine is a liquid that is used as an intermediate in insecticides. The other applications of DHCA include corrosion inhibitors due to their anti-corrosion properties. Dicyclohexylamine are used in various industries, some common application include: detergent in dry cleaning, catalyst in paints and dyes industry, as an ingredient in lubricating oils in automotive industry. It adds more strength to the rubber and is so called as vulcanizing accelerators.
Dicyclohexylamine Market Growth drivers:
The major drivers for the DCHA market was the tightening of regulations globally in regards to Air pollution standards. DCHA act as catalysts which have major use in emission control and clean fuel technologies, in automotive, chemical industries, petrochemical industries and various other sectors. With the rising global population there has been an increase in the paints and dye industry which is also a driver for the DCHA Market. The increased usage of Polyurethane foam in the furniture as a durable cushioning substance is also a driver for the DCHA market.
Dicyclohexylamine Market Challenges:
The catalysts that are used in the manufacturing process of DCHA are very expensive. Dicyclohexylamine is harmful to people by ingestion and is also corrosive to the respiratory system.
Another major challenge that comes with the use of Dicyclohexylamine is its environmental impact. The Environment Protection Agency (EPA) has set some regulations on this compound which is also a major challenge in the DHCA market.
Dicyclohexylamine Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Dicyclohexylamine Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the electric vehicle market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Dicyclohexylamine (SAP) Market Report: Industry Coverage
Dicyclohexylamine Market– By Production process: Amination of cyclohexanone, amination of phenol and aniline.
Dicyclohexylamine Market– By Catalysts used: Nickel catalyst, Palladium catalyst, Ruthenium catalyst
Dicyclohexylamine Market– By Applications: Intermediates, Catalysts, Corrosion inhibitors, Anti-scaling agents, Lubricants, Fuel oil additives, Vulcanization accelerators
Dicyclohexylamine Market – By End User Industry: Automotive Industry, Food and Beverage Industry, Chemical industry, Construction industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Textiles industry, Rubber industry.
The Dicyclohexylamine Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Dicyclohexylamine Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: Lanxess, BASF Chemicals, Golden Time Chemicals, Huian Chemicals, Ruida Bio-Technology Dicyclohexylamine and many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Dicyclohexylamine Market
- Dicyclohexylamine is also obtained as a by-product of the cyclohexylamine when it is treated with a catalyst under some hydrogenation conditions and therefore key players in the market are expanding their Cyclohexylamine production capacities such as Lanxess and BASF so as to maintain supply for the growing demand for Dicyclohexylamine.
- Dicyclohexylamine is used in killing various bacteria and fungi where it is used in various food preservatives. But then, there were regulations passed in different countries like Germany in 2014 to consider DHCA as a non-carcinogenic due to the presence of N-nitrosamine classifying it under the toxic substance if swallowed.
- A research done by Zhejiang Tianyu Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. showed that the reaction of Dicyclohexylamine and Valsatran, an angiotensin-receptor blocker with the aqueous sodium hydroxide produces a medicine which is used as an anti-failure medicine.