This report centers on the Pyridine in the worldwide market, particularly in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market in light of producers, regions, type and application.
What is Sodium Peroxide?
Sodium peroxide is an inorganic compound with a molecular formula is Na2O2. It is also called as solozone, flocool and disodium dioxide. It is odorless and has the form of yellow granular solid. Sodium peroxide will crystallize with a hexagonal symmetry. Upon heating, at 512 °C, the hexagonal form will undergo transformation to a phase of unknown symmetry. Further heating above the 675 °C, its melting point, sodium peroxide decomposes to Na2O with the release O2.
Applications of Sodium Peroxide:
Sodium peroxide is widely used as a bleaching agent and oxidizing agent in the textile and paper & pulp industry. In the food industry, it is used to clean sausage casing. Sodium peroxide is used for the bleaching of wood pulp for the production of paper.
It is also used for the extraction of minerals from various ores. In laboratory operations, sodium peroxide is used as an oxidative reagent. It is used in the production of lightweight structural components in the aerospace industry. It is mainly used in the submarines as a source of oxygen.
Trends in Sodium Peroxide Market:
- One of the main drivers in the Sodium Peroxide Market is its growing use in the military industry, in the submarines. It is used to re-generate air in the submarines. Many governments are planning to increase the production of submarines globally. The U.S. Navy is working on building 3 attack submarines in the coming years by investing about $8.1 billion. Indian Navy has also started its project on building 6 nuclear-powered attack submarines by 2023-24 by spending $15 billion to boost the Indian Navy’s overall strike capabilities. China has started building the world's largest nuclear submarine facility which will be expected to complete by 2020. These all factors will boost the usage of Sodium peroxide and its market in the following years.
- Another major driver in the Sodium Peroxide Market is another application as a bleach of wood pulp in the production of paper and textiles. The total production of paper in the Paper industry globally is anticipated to reach 490 million tons by 2020. The market value of Textile industry globally in 2017 is $903 billion and is expected to reach $970 by 2020. These will boost the usage of sodium peroxide in the production of paper and in the textiles while in turn boosting the global Sodium Peroxide Market.
- Research has been done on an improved method to prepare iridium oxide electrode based on carbonate-melt oxidation mechanism. Sodium Peroxide is used to develop an advanced iridium oxide electrode. This research will increase the electrode’s usage in biosensors and biochips which in turn boosting the usage of sodium peroxide and its market.
- September 30, 2015: Thermo Fisher Scientific, the world leader in serving science has completed the acquisition of Alpha Aesar, a leading global manufacturer of research chemicals. With this acquisition, there is an addition of Alfa Aesar products to the existing Thermo Fisher Scientific chemicals portfolio which will offer customers a greater access to chemicals which will almost serve their every need.
Key Players in the Sodium Peroxide market:
The companies referred to in the market research report includes industry key players in the Sodium Peroxide Market. They are Sigma-Aldrich, Alpha Aesar, Beijing Huawei Ruike Chemical Company Ltd., AkzoNobel, Beijing Universal Century Technology Co., Ltd., Solvay SA, and Tianjin Kemiou Chemical Reagent Co. Ltd. among others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.