1. Composite Testing Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Composite Testing Market– Forces
4.1.1. High performance standards in automotive & aerospace industry resulting into increased demand
4.1.2. Increasing investment in the Asian Peninsula
4.2.1. Sustainability and environment concerns related with composites
4.2.2. Lack of skilled man power in developing nations
4.3.1. Growing usage of composited in industrial applications
4.4.1. Fixation of globally accepted standards for composite testing
4.4.2. Complex composite structure
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Composite Testing Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Composite Testing Market, By Testing Type
6.1.1. Mechanical Testing
6.1.2. Tensile Testing
6.1.3. Pressure Testing
6.2. Non Destructive
6.2.1. Liquid Penetration Testing
6.2.2. Ultrasonic Testing
6.2.3. Hydrostatic Testing
6.2.4. Visual Inspection
7. Composite Testing Market, By Product Type
7.1. Continuous Fiber
7.2. Discontinuous Fiber
7.3. Polymer Matrix
7.4. Ceramic Matrix
8. Composite Testing Market, By Application
8.1. Aerospace & Defense
8.5. Building & Construction
9. Composite Testing Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3. North America
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.1. Middle East
9.4.3. South America
9.4.4. Rest of RoW
10. Composite Testing – Market Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
11.1. Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
11.2. Westmoreland Mechanical Testing and Research, Inc.
11.3. Composites Testing Laboratory Ltd
11.4. Exova Group PLC.
11.5. Element Materials Technology
11.6. Intertek Group PLC.
11.7. Matrix Composites, Inc.
11.8. Instron Corporation
11.9. ETIM Composites
11.10. Mistras Group, Inc.
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Composite testing can be defined as a determination of the various critical and import properties such as such as open hole tension/compression (OHT/OFC), inter-laminar fracture toughness, compression after impact (CAI), fatigue and few others. These testing help and determine the efficiency level and reliability of the composite materials which are widely used in various applications in several industries. Globally increasing usage of composite materials in aerospace and automotive industries is expected to remain one of the key growth driver for composite materials and composite testing during the period of study.
This report identifies the global composite testing market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global composite testing market.
Geographically Europe dominated global composite testing market due to higher demand of the composite testing in the region as result of presence of large number of established players in both aerospace and automotive industry, which is predominantly driving the demand for the composite testing globally. Europe was followed by North America and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for composite testing. However, increasing industrial investments and establishments in Asia-Pacific and growing number of presence of end-use industries in the region is expected to result into highest growth amongst all the regional market in the composite testing market place.
This report segments global composite testing market on the basis of testing type, product type, applications and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of testing type this report on global composite testing market is segmented as follows, covering all major testing used in the composite testing as follows: Destructive, Non-Destructive
- On the basis of product type this report is categorised into Continuous Fiber, Discontinuous Fiber, Polymer Matrix, and Ceramic Matrix
- This report on global composite testing also covers in detail various applications of composite testing, some of the major applications covered in the report are Aerospace & Defense, Transportation, Wind and Others
- This report on composite testing has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Westmoreland Mechanical Testing and Research, Inc.
- Composites Testing Laboratory Ltd
- Exova Group PLC.
- Element Materials Technology